Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-1.jpg

Hi, today I would like to tell you about Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA by sourcemore which uses steel braided cables for the absorption of e-liquid towards the coil.
    Enjoy the reading.

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Characteristics declared by the manufacturer:

• 1. RDTA Top Coils with 30mm diameter developed in Germany⁣
    • 2. Large, open deck for easy dual-coil build⁣
    • 3. Automatic e-liquid transfer to the cotton through 6 breathable steel cables
    • 4. Double honeycomb airflow system for various flavor experiences with huge vapor clouds
    • 5. Bottom side / bottom + side airflow
    • 6. Lower AFC ring
    • 7. 12ml e-juice capacity
    • 8. System with double holes for e-liquid for convenient filling⁣
    • 9. Pin BF to match the tank with squonk mod
    • 10. Drip Tip 810

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-2.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Packaging:
    The compact package in fire red shows; the Hellvape logo, "Five" to remember the 5-person design and development team in Germany, the Helheim S30 RDTA lettering . On the back they are listed; the features, packing list, contacts of Shenzhen Hellvape Technology Co., LTD, logos & trademarks as required by law.

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-3.jpg

On the short sides of the package you will find; the motto "Enter your vaping genius", the scratch and check, an adhesive label containing the information on the color of this sample (Gunmetal). the numerical code (21-26) associated with this product, a stylized drawing of the tank, the words "Join The cult", "Five" and the list of 5 designers from Germany;
    • @piff_sar
    • @ aenigma.clouds
    • @diggerdampf
    • @jack_lord_official
    • @ markusfl54

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-4.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Kit contents:
    • 1x Tank Helheim S30 RDTA
    • 1x Replacement glass tube
    • 2x Coil Ni80 of 0.42Ω
    • 6x Spare breathable steel cables
    • 1x perforated pin for BF
    • 1x Tool for coils cutting
    • 1x Spare part's envelope
    • 1x User Manual

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-5.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Specifications:
    • Diameter: Φ30mm
    • Capacity: 12ml
    • Material: Stainless steel
    • Tank material: Glass
    • Airflow Control: Double honeycomb airflow system, top side / bottom side
    • Filling: from above
    • Thread: 510
    • Drip-Tip: 810
    • Build type: Dual Coils

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-6.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Available colours:
    • SS
    • Gunmetal
    • Matte Full Black

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-7.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; First impressions:
    The Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA tank is derived directly from the 25mm Helheim S RDTA and both were born with the collaboration of the "FIVE" team, a group of German enthusiasts. S30 RDTA has been developed to achieve excellent DL and RDL performance with a double top adjustable airflow and a rebuildable deck with large double coils. The overall design of this atomizer is captivating with its metal grid protecting the glass as an armor that is inspired in the Design by the ancient knights of northern Europe. In the image below you can see the comparison with the "small" 25mm S RDTA with which it shares the design.

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-8.jpg

The maximum diameter of the Hellheim S RDTA is 30mm and can only be accommodated on large mods such as the brand new and extraordinary Hellvape Hell 200. In this RDTA there is the hollow pin for Mod bottom feeder, but it will be quite complicated to find a Mod BF that can contain the 30mm of Helheim, a Mod BF that can contain it is definitely the big Smoant Battlestar Squonker. In the image below you can see the "big" Helheim S30 installed on the Hellvape Hell 200 Mod, on the side you can see the "small" 25mm S RDTA installed on the Hellvape Arez 120 Mod.

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-9.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; How it's done:
    Helheim S RDTA is made entirely of stainless steel and is immediately very robust when handled. The heavy weight confirms this feeling.
    The glass protected by the grille offers excellent visual control of the internal liquid level. From the outside through the glass you can also see the 6 intertwined metal cables for the transfer of the eliquid to the coils. Positioned above the glass we find the RDA part of Helheim characterized by a double AFC system and a rather large 810 type Drip Tip. The upper Cap is well finished with laser engravings.

Hellvape-Helheim-S30-RDTA-10.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; AFC:
    The Deck is positioned above the low AFC adjustment ring, the ring is equipped with end stops for rotation and a knurling to improve the grip with the fingers, the double rectangular slot is completely partializable and directs the flow of air directly below and next to the coils.

Positioned above the AFC ring we find the upper Cap which is equipped with an additional double AFC with rotation stops, this AFC has a honeycomb design that directs the airflow to the sides and on the top of the coils.

The combined double AFC system offers multiple adjustment possibilities, in fact we can rotate the top airflow cap and the flow ring lower air to get what we need. We can then decide whether to use only one airflow control or both.

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 11.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Exploded view:
    Helheim S RDTA is completely decomposable for deeper cleaning operations and I like that a lot. The 6 twisted cables can be replaced, there are 6 more spare cables in the package. I recommend to handle these cables as little as possible, in fact if you do not work with delicacy it is likely that they will fall apart and reassembling them is a very difficult operation. In the assembled tank, the upper part of the cables protrudes slightly inside the slots that will house the cotton. The liquid will be carried by the cables and feed the cotton above them. The image shows the two white silicone plugs which are used to keep the breathable cables in a firm and protected position during transport, naturally the silicone plugs must be removed when building the coil on the deck.

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 12.jpg

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 13.jpg

A second spare pin is included in the package, this time it is drilled for the BF. When S30 is assembled to replace the pin it is necessary to unscrew the solid pin from the bottom because it is screwed to the Deck at the top to keep S30 together. Then you need to insert the new hollow pin to join S30 again.

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 14.jpg

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 15.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Refil:
    To access the supply holes it is necessary to extract the top-cap and the lower part together, grabbing directly the knurled ring nut and pulling upwards. The two holes for inserting the liquid are large and circular in order to easily insert all the 12ml of eliquid that S30 can contain. The two pins on the inside of the lid fit into the filling holes preventing the liquid from escaping. Furthermore these two pins perform the functions of interlocking the parts, and locking rotation of the top cap.

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 16.jpg

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 17.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Coils-Tool:
    In the kit there is a very simple and effective tool, made of plastic, the tool allows you to cut the excess of the coils to the desired size before inserting the coils on the deck. The postless deck therefore requires you to cut the coils' legs to the desired length before installing them. The screws require a flat head screwdriver to loosen and tighten.

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 18.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Build:
    Helheim S30 RDTA can be regenerated in Dual Coils, so I used both the 0.42Ω Ni80 Coils included in the kit. I left the ends of the cotton long enough to be placed on the bottom of the buttonholes in contact with the intertwined metal cables below.

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 19.jpg

► Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA; Final conclusions:
    Hellvape is mainly famous for the production of RDA and RTA vaporizers, but after the first Helheim S RDTA and given its success, they decided to insist on the RDTA type with twisted cables. I appreciate this variant of atomizers because they allow you to have the resistance very close to the mouth with a better transfer of flavor, in practice it is like an RDA system but there is also an underlying Tank, in this case the Tank has a huge capacity of 12ml which guarantee a considerable autonomy compared to an equivalent RDA system, moreover this autonomy can be further increased by using a Mod BF with an internal tank. Perfect! We can take advantage of the excellent performance of an RDA and the convenience of a Tank RTA in a single system.

With the type of Build that I used and with a power set between 50 and 60W, I was able to notice an optimal and constant feeding of the cotton until the liquid in the Tank ran out. The double AFC adjustment system allows the airflow to fully invest the resistance and set your favorite Puff. Personally, I really like to leave the lower AFC fully open and slightly choke the upper AFC, the result is a dense and concentrated Puff DL flavor, with maximum aroma quality and a vapor production worthy of the best cloud hunters. As I liked the previous 25mm S RDTA in RDL mode I also liked this S30 in wild DL mode.

I would like to thank Miss Ella and Sourcemore for providing me with this Sample. I hope this contribution of mine has been useful for anyone wishing to purchase Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA. Sourcemore discount code to get Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA priced at only $ 39.99 is: HS30R

Thanks for reading.

Hellvape Helheim S30 RDTA 20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread