• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live right outside Pittsburgh. After much researching I have decided to go with the Ego. I am having some issue decided on juices though. I smoke Camel lights. I think I need some med nic, low nic, and no nic. As far as flavors I'm not sure what I would like. My guesses are something coffee/cappuccino and some vanilla. I drink and smoke a ton on the weekends..I'm not sure if there is a flavor that fits best with that. I'm also not sure what supplier would be the best for me to order from for juices for my first order.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I can't help you much on tobacco flavors, I found very quickly that I didn't much enjoy them. It's best to have a few different strengths on hand though, so you're definitely on the right track.

If you're going to dabble in food/drink flavors, Ms. T's Bakery Essentials sells some of the yummiest flavors ever. She has quite the following, and while her juices may not be the cheapest in town, the quality is worth it, no question.

Just be sure to order about twice as much juice as you think you'll need, and be willing to look at flavors you wouldn't expect to like. The first couple weeks can be pretty surprising.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Totally agree with trying flavors you wouldn't expect to like! Alot of places have sample sizes - like Dat's Vapor or FreedomSmokeUSA, so you can try several flavors. Even if you don't continue to order from them, at least you'll have a general idea on if you like tobacco, fruit, bakery, etc flavors.

I'm not big on tobacco flavors other than RY4...but that's more caramel than tobacco, but it sounds like Backwoods Brew has good tobacco flavors from the reviews I've read. Right now my top three are RY4 (caramel/vanilla/tobacco) from FreedomSmokeUSA, Cinnamon Danish Swirl from Dat's Vapor, and a tie between Dat's Bubble Gum and V4L's Margarita lol I have about 50 other samplers that I like, but they arent a 'all-day-vape'.

Check out the Classified section for juices too.

It's a great idea to get several different strengths. I chain-vape alot when on the computer and enjoy having a low strength for that, but when that 'I gotta have nicotine NOW' craving hits, I like to have 24 or 26mg! My sister sticks with 24 or 36mg though, as she only vapes on cigarette breaks at both her jobs.

Once you have a fave flavor, if you order from somewhere like Dats or Tasty Vapor, you can get into using doublers - buy a 1oz high strength, and then order a 4oz doubler from the same place - that way you can mix a couple different strengths from the same 2 bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread