Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zactaylorswag

Mar 10, 2013
Iowa
Hello everyone lol I dont think Ive posted in the new member forum yet I figured I should probably do that I usually just get on and scroll through the general and e liquid discussion but im somewhat of a new memeber just wanted to introduce myself im currently vaping a halo triton trying out the Voodoo flavor. Ive been looking through mt baker vapes and im struggling to choose a flavor I thought arnold palmer looked really good and im curious about the bacon flavor that they have up if anyone could steer me torward some really great juices that would be much appreciated. :D

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Best advice i can give when selecting juices is start out small or with samplers if the vendor offers them. Don't buy a large bottle of anything until you're sure you like it.

Also keep in mind that as you progress thru vape land, your tastes may change, a juice you loved for a long time can suddenly lose its luster as your sense of taste/smell recover.

Hello everyone lol I dont think Ive posted in the new member forum yet I figured I should probably do that I usually just get on and scroll through the general and e liquid discussion but im somewhat of a new memeber just wanted to introduce myself im currently vaping a halo triton trying out the Voodoo flavor. Ive been looking through mt baker vapes and im struggling to choose a flavor I thought arnold palmer looked really good and im curious about the bacon flavor that they have up if anyone could steer me torward some really great juices that would be much appreciated. :D

Bacon favor, that sounds awesome ! If you get that one let us know how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread