Hello Vape Naysh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
USA
www.megavaper.com
Welcome, For clouds you will want a high voltage device. For a noobie with potential i wouldn't go for anything less then 100watts to start off. or you could go with a unregulated mechanical mod if you don't mind swapping batteries often. I would personally go for a mod that holds the most amount of batteries, but that's just me.

Some popular RDA's are Twissted messes, velocity, mutation. But don't get too hung up on atties. Juice and Perfect coil builds we be the bigger determining factors.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to do non sub-ohm first (pretty much uses the same equipment, the coil/wick is built different). You will get great flavor but the cloud production is not as intense as you can produce with sub ohm'g.
Could look into the pros and cons of sub ohm'g vs non sub ohm'g before you decide which way you want to go. Some folks jump right into sub ohm'g without looking at the hidden ramifications.Successful sub ohm'rs tend to know the ins and outs of vaping. That's why sub ohm'g is tag as advanced vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread