Hello Nooby here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Northern California
I got my safe cig a few days ago. This is my second day with no analogs. I have been reading the forum off and on for a few days now including watching mistressnomads videos on ecigs for broke people and what an amazing video collection that was!!

I would like to say. I ordered the safe cig out of convieance of tossing away the cartomizer when done. Then I see her videos of refilling which seems very simple and easy the two piece of course.
The Kr8 I was impressed with because I find sense switching to ecig I am "vaping" alot actually more
than I use to smoke. I actually like both models the 510 and the Kr8 but the battery seemed to last longer on the Kr8 model. I seen on this one utube video were this woman had like 3 different ecigs in her purse. :):vapor:

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I got my safe cig a few days ago. This is my second day with no analogs. I have been reading the forum off and on for a few days now including watching mistressnomads videos on ecigs for broke people and what an amazing video collection that was!!

I would like to say. I ordered the safe cig out of convieance of tossing away the cartomizer when done. Then I see her videos of refilling which seems very simple and easy the two piece of course.
The Kr8 I was impressed with because I find sense switching to ecig I am "vaping" alot actually more
than I use to smoke. I actually like both models the 510 and the Kr8 but the battery seemed to last longer on the Kr8 model. I seen on this one utube video were this woman had like 3 different ecigs in her purse. :):vapor:

The safe cig was my first ecig also. It started me on the path of ecigs and getting off the cigs. I quickly found ecf after that and have moved on to other pv's and mods. But the choices on the different ejuices that is available is what I really enjoy. A whole new world and I love it.
good luck and welcome to ecf. Glad to have you.
:)
sas

Bamboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Northern California
Thank you for the kind welcome. I have a a few questions also. About E-Juice. I have not yet ordered the Kr8 as of yet mainly
because I am still getting information on it and E juice as well. When making E-juce does it expire? If i want to make a say coffee flavor or menthol flavor in larger bottles instead of having a bunch of little bottles will that work? I was thinking of buying a big jug of vg and also a big jug of pg and nicotine. Also as for the cartomizers which is more convenient the blanks or the filler? And also they have those metal drip things can someone tell me what they are. I think I seen it on vapor4life or vaporking?

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
Bamboo, Welcome to ECF. I, too, found those videos most helpful. It is great that you were able to make the switch to vaping so quickly; I am still going back and forth betw/real and ecigs. If you decide to try a 510, you may want to look for the Riva batteries which are 510 type batteries but much longer capacity if you are vaping quite a bit. Many people complain of the short battery life of the regular,long, thin 510 batteries. Before you jump into making your own juices, I would suggest ordering a bunch of small sample sizes from a vendor or two to help you decide what kind of flavors you like for vaping. Many posters have commented how surprised to find that the flavors they thought they would like or prefer in foods and drinks were not what they liked for vaping. Trying some premade ones will ensure you don't waste money buying flavorings that you won't use and you can decide what you don't like about a particular flavor so you can make improved flavors. Be sure to read the DIY safety warnings and supplies lists. And, if you do make some awesome flavors, perhaps one day you will become a new vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread