Hello, New vapor here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! The name is Kyle and recently got into the vaping scene for about 2 months now. In that two months I've learned a LOT haha. Analogs were not really a problem for me so this is really just a new hobby of mine lol. Right now I'm using a VMAX Vaporizer with a ViVi Nova tank and a Ming drip tip. I think thats about it, Hopefully I get to make some friends and possibly learn some tips and tricks while I'm here!:blush:

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Welcome to the forums. I'm rather new here as well. Although vaping isn't dramatically new to me.

Two years ago I purchased a way over priced pro smoke. It was horrible in every way as far as battery life, build quality, quality consistency, juice, price etc.

So being so negative I wrote vaping off as "Too good to be true" and went back to Newports and camel crushes.

That was two years ago. Almost two months ago I bought a titan cig look a like just for fun basically. The second I took a hit of it I never wanted a cigarette again.

I just sold that to a friend and bought two twists two weeks ago and ordered the new metal tube vivi nova tank three days ago. I'm vaping on my twist as we speak and my vivi will be here tomorrow. Super excited!

I love this whole vaping thing and It's good to here others are starting to vape every day.

Happy vaping! :)

@Sethgrimm Nice! Congrats on quitting analogs. You'll definitely love the Vivi tanks. I purchased mine a couple days ago and I've had nothing but ultra smooth vapes ever since! Right now im only vaping at 3.7 volts with my VMAX and I get ridiculous amounts of vapor clouds.

@robtest Nice bro! how do you like it? I used to have the Volcano Lavatube but I sold that and got the VMAX. Best decision I made since I started lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread