Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
BTW, HarleyB, what is it, about 2:00 am where you are?

I've been on unemployment since February, decided to go to nursing school next month. I also have a job interview Monday but I don't think I can take the job though, it's 3 - 12 hour shifts a week. My school will be full time 5 days a week.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I did a bit of organizing today on my table
486e9c3ef282601419c92643c8701b5e.jpg

Nice, lots to sell and PIF :D

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
I collect vape gear too, You might just find you slowly change your collection over to Reos, I did. :p

IMAG2039_1-M.jpg

Very nice collection, love the stand. The bad thing is I've started to put things away. Since I'm a twin I have to have two of everything... It makes me feel better :)

49b01049e043a1357d21be9bae1bdf4b.jpg

5e853a8172150b3e2d93007796cd8f83.jpg

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

Indirectly, insofar as the comments BT has submitted to the FDA are being discussed at great length in the FDA forum. As soon as I can figure out the point of distinction Fool was trying to make with this quote:

Vapor systems differ from e-cigs in several important ways. Where e-cigs are battery-powered devices that heat a liquid nicotine solution in a self-contained disposable cartridge and create a vapor that is inhaled, PVS's are open-system formats that often feature a liquid capsule that is inserted into a cartridge.

I'll decide if Fool had anything relevant to say at all. They didn't explain the technical distinction, and even if they did it wasn't at all relevant to the article. Not the way they wrote it anyway.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
HB, stay out of the classifieds! Seriously lol! I got my first Reo mid July and I now have 3 with another on the way! Reovitis is going to get you....prolly to late to duck.

p.s. your square bottles shipped out Tues., so shouldn't be to much longer. :)

Received today, thank you :)
I'm curious to try them, I'll have to try and figure out what size drill bit to use to make holes in them... Anyone know what size to drill to use on these Japanese square bottles?

Meanwhile, I'm loving the less messy style of dripping.
I'm become a vapekin hoarder.
I always have napkins at the ready... I also like the fact that I can lock my Reo and I can screw down my RM5 closed and things wont leak. Awesome qualities

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
.....Meanwhile, I'm loving the less messy style of dripping.
I'm become a vapekin hoarder.
I always have napkins at the ready... I also like the fact that I can lock my Reo and I can screw down my RM5 closed and things wont leak. Awesome qualities

I'm learning that even my Dripper quality just doesn't equal the flavor and taste I get from my Grand and RM2. Hate to say it, ...but even dripping itself just doesn't cut it now. Keep getting a funky taste - even with a fresh build. It's most likely due to the heated juice sitting in the long tails giving off a funky taste. I sure don't get it with my Grand. Freshness all the way around. Soooo muuuuuch better! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread