HELLO FROM THE RED SEA~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David82

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2016
Eilat, Israel
Hi all!
my name is David, writing from the city of Eilat in the Red Sea, at the border of ISrael and Egypt
As a matter of fact I think i'm not allowed to call myself vaping user meanwhile because just not so long time ago i decided to move from a normal charcoal hookah- i'm a heavy smoker, smoked one-two hookah per day, to electronic mod, its gets a nice amount of smo... erm, sorry, VAPOUR, and it has great taste and the most important- doest have all the cancerous stuff like tar , tobacco nicotine and so on.. yes yes going to vape totally 0 nicotine

in Israel the MOD vaping and so on is only at it's beginning it's not as developed as in europe or russia, so it's a relatively new stuff here. i see myself begin to use DIY liquids and changing coils and stuff, its kinda expencive to get all from the ebay... going to visit homeland soon, Russia, will buy all DIY supplies there:)

decided to buy as a first mod Kanger Subox starter kit

so hope for a nice supportive comunity here,
David

David82

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2016
Eilat, Israel
Howdy @David82 and welcome!

I not too long ago "upgraded" to a mod -- the Kanger Subox starter kit just like you, and fell in love with it. Just recently got a Smok Alien kit and am enjoying that. I think you'll find a friendly and helpful bunch of people here, I sure have.

Cheers,

JD
Well.. thanks for the kind words.
Dont know where to begin from,as soon as you begin to explore the vast world of vaping,you understand how much you DONT know about it. Same here.. mechmod, voltage variable, temperature control... all these thing falling on you out of the blue... how to vape, what voltage, what should i taste, etc....
Its a whole world of everything that need to be tried. Little anxious,to tell you the truth, because dont know how to make it properly to get the maximum experience out of it

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@David82 - Welcome! You've found the right place to learn about anything to do with vaping, ask any questions you have about it, and hopefully enjoy the new journey you're on.

One of the things I found helpful when I was first starting, was to move along from type of hardware, coils, etc. to more advanced ones, at my own pace, one that I felt comfortable with for me. I didn't care about "keeping up with others" or vaping with the newest or most powerful set-ups. Going at my own pace with whatever was working to keep me off the smokes was fine for me. It did the trick, because this coming January will be 3 years since my last cigarette, after 42+ years of 1 - 1 1/2 PAD.

IMO, vaping is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I only wish I'd tried it many years before I finally did. Now, I know I'll never have another smoke. I couldn't ever say that in the past during all my attempts to quit.

You're going to love DIY, and building your own coils isn't as hard as I always thought it would be. Finally made myself learn how about a month or so ago. There's lots of help here to assist you with anything vaping related, just like it's helped me!

David82

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2016
Eilat, Israel
@David82 - Welcome! You've found the right place to learn about anything to do with vaping, ask any questions you have about it, and hopefully enjoy the new journey you're on.

One of the things I found helpful when I was first starting, was to move along from type of hardware, coils, etc. to more advanced ones, at my own pace, one that I felt comfortable with for me. I didn't care about "keeping up with others" or vaping with the newest or most powerful set-ups. Going at my own pace with whatever was working to keep me off the smokes was fine for me. It did the trick, because this coming January will be 3 years since my last cigarette, after 42+ years of 1 - 1 1/2 PAD.

IMO, vaping is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I only wish I'd tried it many years before I finally did. Now, I know I'll never have another smoke. I couldn't ever say that in the past during all my attempts to quit.

You're going to love DIY, and building your own coils isn't as hard as I always thought it would be. Finally made myself learn how about a month or so ago. There's lots of help here to assist you with anything vaping related, just like it's helped me!
Thanks for the warm words! it was a little frightening in the beginning. I come from middle east.. well was not born here, but i live here since age of 9, and I smoked cigarettes not for long period of time. My thing is hookah, i like the taste of mollases better than bare tobacco taste in cigaretes. What made me to thing about vaping- believe or not, here in Israel is noyt THAT developed like...well in the rest of the world, is the need to find something instead hookah, because i began to cough like smoker style and ferl the need for nicotine, and i went once to hookah shop and saw he got 2 or 3 " electronic hookas" so, after byuing 1 kilo of molasses, went home, put some charcoil on shisha and googled "e-hookah" and suddenly KABOOM! I underwent the " big bang" of vaping
Sonce then, read tons of tons of articles pro- and against- vaping and came to decision- the vaping is alittle harmful but 1000's times less than tobacco smoking.
So for now, looking forward to buy Kanger Subox starter kit in Belarus in January and start getting into clouds..

About the DIY coils- at least i have the chance to implement what ive learned in school- was learning Electronics and science of electricity so now its time to remember AWG vs. Ohm law...

Feel kinda shy- havent tried the Kanger yet, the experience that changed me concludes it some puffs taken in the hookah shop in the next day, but allow myself to write)

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all!
my name is David, writing from the city of Eilat in the Red Sea, at the border of ISrael and Egypt
As a matter of fact I think i'm not allowed to call myself vaping user meanwhile because just not so long time ago i decided to move from a normal charcoal hookah- i'm a heavy smoker, smoked one-two hookah per day, to electronic mod, its gets a nice amount of smo... erm, sorry, VAPOUR, and it has great taste and the most important- doest have all the cancerous stuff like tar , tobacco nicotine and so on.. yes yes going to vape totally 0 nicotine
in Israel the MOD vaping and so on is only at it's beginning it's not as developed as in europe or russia, so it's a relatively new stuff here. i see myself begin to use DIY liquids and changing coils and stuff, its kinda expencive to get all from the ebay... going to visit homeland soon, Russia, will buy all DIY supplies there:)
decided to buy as a first mod Kanger Subox starter kit
so hope for a nice supportive comunity here,
David
Welcome and glad you joined. DIY is by far more complex than coil building etc.. The more effort you put into it the better juice you will make. Suggest you buy no more than 8-10 ml. of flavoring per bottle. Heat will diminish flavor concentrates over time. You can always buy more flavor. Refrigeration will prolong flavors.
Might like to read:
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/
How hard is it to get in to DIY liqiud?
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Thanks for the warm words! it was a little frightening in the beginning. I come from middle east.. well was not born here, but i live here since age of 9, and I smoked cigarettes not for long period of time. My thing is hookah, i like the taste of mollases better than bare tobacco taste in cigaretes. What made me to thing about vaping- believe or not, here in Israel is noyt THAT developed like...well in the rest of the world, is the need to find something instead hookah, because i began to cough like smoker style and ferl the need for nicotine, and i went once to hookah shop and saw he got 2 or 3 " electronic hookas" so, after byuing 1 kilo of molasses, went home, put some charcoil on shisha and googled "e-hookah" and suddenly KABOOM! I underwent the " big bang" of vaping
Sonce then, read tons of tons of articles pro- and against- vaping and came to decision- the vaping is alittle harmful but 1000's times less than tobacco smoking.
So for now, looking forward to buy Kanger Subox starter kit in Belarus in January and start getting into clouds..

About the DIY coils- at least i have the chance to implement what ive learned in school- was learning Electronics and science of electricity so now its time to remember AWG vs. Ohm law...

Feel kinda shy- havent tried the Kanger yet, the experience that changed me concludes it some puffs taken in the hookah shop in the next day, but allow myself to write)

Dear David82,
A great place to really learn about coil building is Steam Engine. Can download, interactive, best of all Free.
May your stay at ECF be pleasant..

David82

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2016
Eilat, Israel
I keep thinking I have been to Eilat @David82 but I realize it's too far south for me.
However, I remember seeing hookah establishments on my journeys... Dead Sea not Red Sea.
David :)
Im now in Isrotel Dead Sea, working here. There is some louse hookah establishment here, at very amateur level....

Reactions: djsvapour

David82

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2016
Eilat, Israel
d1fc26d3cb25060641a2c0112ebf0a25.jpg

Basic.. but its only start.

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.