Hello from the dirty south!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sputniksavoy

Mar 2, 2013
Huntsville, Al
Hello all,
Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the vape world, also new to the forum. I have smoked the "analogs" for about ten years and about a month ago entered the e-cig world. My first experience was with disposable e-cigs (blu,NJOY). I'm sure lots of you have been down that road too. After finding the disposables unsatisfying I stumbled across a brick and mortar store with some ego starter kits and I fell in love. I have been "analog" free for about a month now and I'm slowly learning all the ins and outs about all the gear. I'm itching to buy some mod batteries and VV/VW goodies but I still haven't done all my homework. I'm loving the vape culture. Love trying different juices, tanks, and meeting new people. I have also developed a crush on Amanda and her great youtube product reviews. Anyway, like I said just wanted to say hello and say thanks for the great resource that this forum has been for me.

New ECF'r
SputnikSavoy

greenandwhite

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Buffalo, NY, USA
Hello, good evening, and welcome from the rather snow melted North!
I understand the excitement of the culture as well. It's wonderful to finally find folks who are as interested in this new frontier. I have a list of things I am pricing also, just shopping around for prices.

Homework it all is, I to, feel like Im back in school with all the research!

Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread