Status
Not open for further replies.

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
Hi ,

My name is Jose . I quit smoking cigarettes about a year and half ago . Was a heavy smoker then and thanks to a good friend of mine ,decided to try vaping . Started with ego style batteries and vision clearomizers , with PG based , 15mg. nico ,german e-juice . Was good but after a few days had some allergy symptoms . So I started to investigate thru the web in different forums trying to find alternatives because I didn't want to start smoking again . I found that vaping 100% Vg could be the choice , so I tried . First with ecopure (100% VG made in the UK) and yes no bad symptoms at all .Actually vaping still 100% Vg but flavorless 12mg nico .I tried different clearomizers and carts , vivi novas , pro tanks etc. and after a couple of months started with mechanical mods and started making my own coils . First mod I got was Smoktech SS telescope , then a SS Megalodon from Moju republic and the Nemesis . Few months ago had the chance finally to get a GG Penelope V2 and discovered a new world in vaping experience . Just purchased the latest GG Penelope V3! I have to say thanks to ECF forum . Im registered in this forum a few months ago already , always watching very interesting threads here. Sorry for not posting earlier . Thank you ECF and to all forum members.

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
So where have you been able to buy stuff? Are there any vape places in Madrid, or did you order everything online.

Hi edyle,
When i started a year and half ago, just one store in Madrid maybe 10 all over the country and the one here was far from my location so i ordered online . there were already plenty online stores located in spain , so no problem . Its really convenient once u know what you want and service is good in general and in general we get free shipping cost with in the country. I'm also buying in other european countries . A lot of good online stores all over now a days . Here in Spain actually e-cig stores are growing like mushrooms , can't count them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread