Hello From Phx Az

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1016

Nov 13, 2014
Phoenix
Hello All,

Just joined ECF and thought Id introduce myself. Been vaping for almost 2 years now and I am super glad I decided to make the switch as im sure most if not all of you are glad you made the decision. I recently moved back to Az and have not found a decent shop yet and was thinking about trying to get some juice from online vendors but unfortunately you cant test the products from online shops so that leaves me to a few questions.

Which online vendors have you guys and gals had the best experience with, both with the quality of liquid and customer service?

which vendor has the best tasting juice?

If any of you live in the Phoenix Az area where Is a good shop to go to?

Thanks
Robert

Robert1016

Nov 13, 2014
Phoenix
OK cool thanks I went to two shops in Glendale but the one shop their flavors are definitely not the best and the other I just went to today and seems ok but only got a bottle just to check it out. I was stationed in El Paso for a while and got kinda spoiled on a few of the shops out there lol.

Also thanks for your service, I served 7 1/2 years in the Army

Robert

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum Robert. Glad to have you here!:)

Ahlusion is my go-to vendor to juice. Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cream, Caramel Wild Wood, Caramel Pear Black Tea, the list goes on and on!:) Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3

They are currently running a sale right now -- 50% off their XPress (pre-steeped ~2 weeks) in stock juice.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Robert1016. So glad to have you here because it is just a wonderful place as far as i am concerned. Congrats on the 2 years of vaping. That is awesome. You can't go wrong with checking out the forum suppliers here of ecf. Here is a link where I use to check before I started making my own juice. You can find some really good deals here.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-251.html

Good luck to you and I look forward to reading more about you. Have fun and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread