Hello from new jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheyenne

Nov 30, 2015
Hello,

My name is Cheyenne I'm from forked river new jersey. I've been vaping for about 2 years now I started with the vape pen and worked my way up to the smok cube x 2 and the smok tfv4. I'm a cloud chaser, but I will admit my clouds are not as big as I have seen from some others. For my occupation I deliver auto parts, I've been there for less then a year. I love shopping for new vape gear as well as trying to win it in give aways but my luck is very slim when it comes to that lol.... I also buy a lot of juice lol. Oh yea I'm 22 years old....hmmm anything else you want to know just ask. Can't wait to meet some or all of you.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Cheyenne. Glad to have you here!:)

Lots of contests here: ECF Supplier Contest Forum | E-Cigarette Forum

Some of the contests are really easy to enter, some you have to post pics or do other things. The thread gets updated whenever a new contest comes along so you might want to "watch thread" to save it to your quick links in the gray bar above.

Reactions: Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Nov 30, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @Cheyenne. Glad to have you here!:)

Lots of contests here: ECF Supplier Contest Forum | E-Cigarette Forum

Some of the contests are really easy to enter, some you have to post pics or do other things. The thread gets updated whenever a new contest comes along so you might want to "watch thread" to save it to your quick links in the gray bar above.
Thank you for the tip I'll make sure to do that !

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread