hello from Ireland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys 'n Gals,
I been popping in and out of here since I started vaping about 5 months ago and think its about time I said hello!

I have been vaping about 5 months now and have taken to it like a duck to water after smoking for 30 years and I just love the whole community spirit in the vaping world!

I currently use mainly the throathit twin variable 18650 mod with a cartomiser tank system but am starting to dabble with rebuildables and I'm expecting a clockworks RTA to arrive real soon.

I better mention I'm also organising the first Vapefest to be ever held here in Ireland and will put up a thread in the European section when I can. If any of ye folks are on vacation in Ireland around September 15th ye are more than welcome to visit us, the website is linked here

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Guys 'n Gals,
I been popping in and out of here since I started vaping about 5 months ago and think its about time I said hello!

I have been vaping about 5 months now and have taken to it like a duck to water after smoking for 30 years and I just love the whole community spirit in the vaping world!

I currently use mainly the throathit twin variable 18650 mod with a cartomiser tank system but am starting to dabble with rebuildables and I'm expecting a clockworks RTA to arrive real soon.

I better mention I'm also organising the first Vapefest to be ever held here in Ireland and will put up a thread in the European section when I can. If any of ye folks are on vacation in Ireland around September 15th ye are more than welcome to visit us, the website is linked here

Shane, we have some Irish members on AAE-C UK, so would be good if you could let folks on there know about the Vapefest you are organising :) -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - Home

(Sorry for hijackng your thread Eelo :)

Shane, we have some Irish members on AAE-C UK, so would be good if you could let folks on there know about the Vapefest you are organising :) -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - Home

(Sorry for hijackng your thread Eelo :)

Hi Chrissie,
I will get on there to let the lads know, thanks for the heads up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread