Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Well, hello Sloth! I never really got a chance to meet you beforehand as I wasn't cool enough to be on ECF back in the day, but I love all of your videos. Welcome back! Keep it real, bro.

Let's face it. You're probably still not cool enough to be on ECF but they let Ya under protest. [emoji23]

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Got this for you Pictor since you have fixed the internet today!! Love you lady!
Wow! I did? Amazing :) ..and the feeling's mutual!

qrxJnJ3.jpg
Thank you! I never win things, so that will take pride of place one my virtual mantle shelf! Very terrifically delighted! :laugh:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Thanks Josh! I may not know you well yet bro but if you're part of NT then you're one cool cat my friend. Lookin' forward to getting to know you better!

People keep using that word cool when referencing Jersh...I do not think anyone knows what cool means...[emoji2]

Superhero yes! Cool, meh...

(I love you long time Jersh!)

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
FTS or Tim or whomever...I have to admit that I arrived late to the ECF and NT party. I have heard many a tale, searched for posts and have watched every video to try to learn about the legend. I know that I am glad that you decided to come back home and we (the ENTIRE family...sorry to speak for others) are looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome Home Brother

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread