Hello ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkman

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Germany
Hello guys from ECF,

I'm not really new here and I'm not a new vaper. I joined ECF last year and I used primary ECF to read news about famous modders like Imeo or Zen.
I live in Germany and that's why I spend a lot of time in german forums. I started vaping November 2011 and could dramatically reduce my smoking behaviour to 5 a day instead of 35. I'm really excited how the people here are.

Greetings from Germany

The Darkman

Rattman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Hello guys from ECF,

I'm not really new here and I'm not a new vaper. I joined ECF last year and I used primary ECF to read news about famous modders like Imeo or Zen.
I live in Germany and that's why I spend a lot of time in german forums. I started vaping November 2011 and could dramatically reduce my smoking behaviour to 5 a day instead of 35. I'm really excited how the people here are.

Greetings from Germany

The Darkman

Hi Darkman, Glad to meet ya. I have been smoke free over 4 months thanks to this great site and awesome people. Make yourself at home and vape on!

Darkman

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Germany
WOW :). I've spend to much money in this project. Joke. I buyed all GG-Stuff (GGTS 2x, GG Stealth 1x, Odysseus 4x, Penelope 2x, Iatty 1x), Svoemesto Kayfun V3 (my favorite), Kayfun mini V2, some stuff from Bulli-Smoker, Highendsmoke Pantom 21 2x, and some little devices like the egos.

I have also 3 Provaris, they're also my favorites because of variable voltage. Later i Bought 2 Kick for my GGs.

Darkman

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread