Status
Not open for further replies.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Dear folks

Just wanted to thank you all for all the responses to my newbie questions. By far, this is the best egig forum around. I find you folks are like me, just trying to quit the smoke or analogs as you say. See, I'm learning the lingo. Thanks.

I tried ecigs a year ago but it was a crappy unit with a cartridge that tasted crappy and with low nic so I blew $100 bucks and wrote it off to life's experiences. Last month, I was told if I don't knock it off, I'm a hair away from COPD. Thank God, I blew normal lung function but the Dr assured me next year it would go down from there on as that's what 35 years of Red will do to you.

As such, I decided to research ecigs once more. I visited a host of forums, all nice in their way but most were dedicated to the younger generation that vape for flavor or the coolness factor?? Some go into the whole 420 thing which is ok, hey, I was young once too and I still hold Sr. Staff Meetings in Amsterdam 4 times a year with key employees, but that's not what I wanted to learn here.

I wanted to learn what machine to buy, the differences between a cart and and atty, what juice, what is a tank, , throat hit etc etc. I also wanted to read about other people, like me that struggled to get off the smokes and succeeded, because if you can do it, so can I.

You guys are wonderful with your empathy and your patience and I laud you for your willingness to help us newbies. I've been on all sorts of forums, fishing, hunting, cars etc and I know forum etiquette, or lack there of, yet, I've seen that you guys never once said "read the sticky dummy" or "use the search function fool".

I'll tell you, you are truly the best. As an engineer, I know all about Ohm's law, what resistance and voltage are, yet, I've seen how you guys have walked newbie ladies that are more lyrical than empirical through the difficult process of selecting, assembling and using a machine, a tough task for people that aren't technical. Your generosity touched me and made me want to be part of your group. I know with your support I will be able to quit this time.

Thanks to you guys, I discovered Nhaler, bought a Riva kit with tank, discovered Backwoods Brew and am now ready to quit. For this, I probable owe you my life.

What can I say other than Thank You

Sincerely

Torque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread