Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraf3m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
Eagle Rock, Los Angeles
HUGE congrats! And Welcome! DH current set up is LR 306 with DCA on an eGo-T, but he did enjoy the LR eGo-B style atomizers other then they died too quick. Love the 5-click shut off for pocketing to/from/at work myself. theecig.com has pyrex 306 drip tips, vaporking has great prices on LR 306 attys, and DCAs can be found at goodsensevapor. Warning - if you drip with LR (510 or 306, or any atty for that matter) keep them wet! DCA will keep any over dripping in check, as will any drip sheild (just get an extender cheap from someone like madvapes.com).
No matter what you choose, it'll ultimately be the juice you use to keep you off the analogs. Everyone has a favorite, will change his/her favorite flavor and/or vendor and you'll find often that many hate the same flavor/vendor as many who love. All I can say is don't give up on nicquid right away. If you don't like it, shelf it for a week or more and come back to it. I didn't notice being able to taste things properly until a full week after I started vaping, and some juices need time to steep. FS/FT in the classifieds is a great way to sell/trade/acquire a range of flavors/vendors without going bankrupt, as is the PIF forum when you're ready. ECF is a great community that encourages questions, exploration and support.
TL:DR - Go with what works for you, read the different forums, and enter some contests/hunt the classifieds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread