Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I took at look at the Ecopure, and they seem to put a lot of emphasis on the quality of their liquid. Being produced in a lab environment, low number of ingredients, high quality control, etc. I like the idea of using a little bit of it to increase vapor production, but would it be beneficial to consider simply using this as my liquid? They just don't offer much of a variety of flavors.

In the long run and for the long run (stash), I've decided to go with Ecopure unflavored and make my own using flavoring from lorann, flavorart, etc.

Find your level of nicotine and get some Krystal - 36mg unflavored and some EcoMix (or VG and add deoinized water to a good viscosity level) and mix the two in portions that reach your nic level. At 12mg that's a 1:2 ratio of krystal to ecomix. Which means for every ml of krystal you get 3ml of nic juice + flavoring

ink lies said:
Right now I'm using a vanilla flavor from Electronicstix, which I'm enjoying, but the bottle looks a little home made. (I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it, but is there much of a difference between a liquid that has a propylene glycol base opposed to one without? -I work with cars so when I hear "propylene glycol" I become a little concerned when it involves something that I'm ingesting.).

The propylene glycol used in cars is to make antifreeze safer for animals. PG is not harmful if ingested - it's in mouthwash, toothpaste, many food stuffs, almost all flavoring extracts, cough syrup, etc. etc. It's used in inhalers, humidifiers, medical supplies. And there was no incidences of any problems of inhalation on workers who on the production of PG. Same with VG.

ink lies said:
I am getting more vapor now after dripping and refilling with my own juice, and my atty starting to break in. Tried the French inhale, which was pretty cool with the flavoring. :)

"Sponge material" I actually meant that it acted like a sponge, not that it bore any resemblance to one. It looks more like an unwrapped filter from a regular cigarette.

When I go to ask for polyfil, what is it traditionally used for? I have a feeling that if I go ask some store associate for "polyfil" that I will receive a strange look, and an awkward conversation will ensue.

See other poster on that - it's available in many forms - and do a search on it here. Make sure if you get polyfil for quilts, etc. that it isn't fireproofed. A search for 'fluval' will get you info as well. That's used in water filters for aquariums. Same stuff PET, which the tea bags are made from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread