Hello all, I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crrossiter45

May 2, 2013
Medford, OR, USA
My name is Connor...

I've been vaping for about a month now, maybe a little more. I quit analogs after I tried my dads ViVi Nova, I never really believed that vaping worked, till I tried it anyways. I have little experience but I've done most of my homework and know quite a bit already. I'd love to learn more. Especially about different tanks, and mods for batterys to get the biggest, tastiest hits possible. When I have the money I want to get variable voltage batteries, so if anyone has suggestions on those feel free to post. Also, if anyone has any tips and tricks that are more advanced feel free to post those to:)

Just as a side note, I'm currently using a Sunrise 900 mAH passthrough with CE5 rebuildable Stardust Clearomizer. Not sure on the technical stuff like voltage or ohms.

Have a good day everybody c:

Quixote

Apr 10, 2013
Baltimore. MD
Congrats on your new found hobby. How are you liking the Vivi Tanks? (I'm a big fan personally). If I were to make a suggestion on a regulated big battery mod, I would say you should look at something like the Vamo. They are in the sub-$80 range and pretty popular with a lot of people. Of course your research may vary ;D

Also... if you haven't done so yet, check out PBusardo and GrimmGreen for some solid reviewing :D

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Welcome to ECF cross !
Lots of friendly folks on here with advice (and opinions !)
After you have made five posts and waited a couple of hours..
You can roam around and post here and there.
The signature line setting is under or in settings at the top on the right.

Best to you !
PS... Please join CASAA, the organization that is fighting for Vapers Rights.
It's free, unless you want to donate...and it helps the cause !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread