Heather's Heavenly Vapes.. you don't get service like this every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Good juice is hard to find. Not only are HHVs juices outstandingly fabulous, but their customer service is stellar! I've placed several orders with HHV, always receive shipping notification within a couple hours. And always have my package within three days,,, tops!

Earlier this week I placed an order for a friend. Her father was diagnosed with terminal cancer and wanted some no nic juice that tasted like an analog... my immediate recommendation was Gandalf. I placed the order, with the address I was given and there was a problem getting a shipping label.. Adam and Heather contacted me and I called and gave them an alternate address. What sweet people they are!! They understood the urgency of my order and wanted to make sure to get it out ASAP..

In my own order, Adam forgot to include two tanks that I had ordered. A quick email and they mailed them out that day. Unfortunately, when the package came yesterday it was empty.. the seal on the envelope had come unglued and those tanks are somewhere between Georgia and New York. I emailed Adam and told him, I do NOT expect them to send yet two more tanks, but suggested maybe they could slap a piece of packing tape over the envelope seals so that doesn't happen to anybody else.. it certainly wasn't their fault that envelope popped open but to my absolute delight, they're sending me two more tanks,,, and a drip tip!!

To me, this goes above and beyond super customer service. I don't feel they were in any way responsible for that envelope, but they're making good on it anyway. Yummy juice, great prices, fabulous customer service.. it's hard to beat that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread