Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I might not have read all the rules, but I did pass the bar exam. :D

Wait what kind of bar are we talking about?

you passed the bar exam?? kewl Meyerzncoke please

Don't kill it by landing on it again next time you're swinging on the chandelier...

and for that awesome TH and taste you will never forget

Wasabi Vapes available in 36 nic 100PG

Gee Bronze. I thought by now you would know when your full. LOL.
Sorry evil me just popped out. I'll stuff him back in his corner. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to do some regular ECF enemas. :)

Hehehe! !!!!!

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Our little town was hit hard by a tornado last night...but our home had no damage and we are safe. Most of the night was spent down in our basement. My son's school was heavily damaged and other areas surrounding us were really hit hard. We have more storms to go today so I won't be able to get on much.

I wanted to wish Robin an easy and successful surgery and to let her know I will be thinking of her. *hug*

Last edited by a moderator:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
ever consider some better underwear? ;)

I've heard that the Lion gives one-on-one classes. He'll have you up to speed in no time, both with rebuilding and with running away. :D

:O I can't run in these shoes!

Lol I have to learn how to use my multi meter first. Poor Daveono tried to teach me and I fried a battery :blush:

Just to let you know BK cheats on the steeping , he uses the Babylonian juice enhancement enchantment and an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner .

Meh..she's not running anyway. She's like a little baby gazelle just taking it's first steps with those spindly stilettos she has on..

Easy kill..

looks like people arent taking their "old men naps" they are dropping like ummm errr... WTH they are just dropping.... :)

LOL - just take one off and swing it wildly. Either the pointy heel'll hit the offender on the skull and knock him out, or if its Sparky the tiger, he'll just turn into a big wobbly jelly and purr.

These are from February, and in the pages of mid 200's. Holy wow we talk a lot

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Our little town was hit hard by a tornado last night...but our home had no damage and we are safe. Most of the night was spent down in our basement. My son's school was heavily damaged and other areas surrounding us were really hit hard. We have more to go today so I won't be able to get on much.

I wanted to wish Robin an easy and successful surgery and to let her know I will be thinking of her. *hug*

Oh no! Glad you are safe love.

How bad is the school RJ? Can they still use it? Stay safe kid!

My son just called me at work to say that his friend told him that the entire roof of the gym was gone and the entire school was flooded. That's all I know. I drove through downed trees and power lines the long way around our area this morning to get to work so I didn't get a visual. I could see exactly where the tornado crossed the interstate...the trees are now stumps...just snapped off. Our fire department was blown away and several other structures.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
So glad to hear that you and your family are safe and didn't have any damage. I am sorry to hear that your town was hit hard, it will effect all of you in many ways...Hugs and Prayers

Our little town was hit hard by a tornado last night...but our home had no damage and we are safe. Most of the night was spent down in our basement. My son's school was heavily damaged and other areas surrounding us were really hit hard. We have more storms to go today so I won't be able to get on much.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
My son just called me at work to say that his friend told him that the entire roof of the gym was gone and the entire school was flooded. That's all I know. I drove through downed trees and power lines the long way around our area this morning to get to work so I didn't get a visual. I could see exactly where the tornado crossed the interstate...the trees are now stumps...just snapped off. Our fire department was blown away and several other structures.

Glad you guys are ok RJ!! Sounds awful.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
They meant a 30ml bottle takes the same time to vape as three cartons of cigarettes. Give or take.

Enjoy your work day. :)

Does that sound right to you? Poor lady was freaking out thinking she was doing more damage than when she was smoking.

My work day is going super!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Sounds like the school is unusable. Maybe the churches will let students complete the semester and until they can repair the school. My neighbor told me when he was a kid (he's 65) a tornado wiped out their school (or was it a fire). He said the students were in charge of cleaning up the mess...a few hours every day after school. Guess they held classes at various community buildings until a new school could be built. I'm guessing they wont allow students to do that anymore...for lots of reasons. Lawsuits, it's beneath little Johnny and Suzy, parents complaining, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread