healthcabin.net great prices, great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primulas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2009
MI, USA
I came across this site searching the forum after Ruyan was out of stock of the unflavored juice was looking for.

Their site's shopping cart isn't functional yet(wasn't when i ordered anyway.) I emailed them asking if they took emailed orders. Within 15 minutes they replied saying they did.

After a couple of emails back and forth I went on to order 5 801 attys, 5 30ml bottles of various juices, 10 empty carts, and 1 801 battery($108. USD including shipping.) Their prices are unbeatable(Same as Ruyan on everything i looked at.) Also the EMS shipping was only 15 bucks....awesome!

I don't know if it is because they are not getting alot of pre-opening business but the customer service is awsome. I didn't wait more then 2 or 3 hours to get an email reply(assuming it was during their buisness hours. ) Also they emailed me when my package was shipped(with tracking info,) when my package cleared customs, and again when i missed the first delivery attempt.

Two big thumbs up. It was a pleasure to deal with these guys. Hopefully they get their site shoppping cart working soon(the site appears to be fully functional besides have the cart enabled.)

-Prim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread