HealthCabin.... excellent supplier!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryp

Apr 21, 2009
las vegas
Just wanted to let people know I just received my order from HealthCabin today... 33 RN4075 atomizers, 20 M401 atomizers, and 3 M401 batteries... Just finished testing everything and nothing is DOA... took 10 days for delivery to Las Vegas. The customer service was great! Amy e-mailed me when my shipment arrived at customs and when it cleared customs... It was always easy to ask questions also since it seemed she was always online and replied right away to emails (Amy, don't you ever sleep?). Good prices and good service... they will definitely get my business again!

Stefan

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Stefan, I also got the same amazing customer service from Newsunshine. Amy has now become a friend to me, due to how much she helped me with my group bulk order :)

I also wonder if she ever gets any sleep. I've had emails from her when it has been 1 am in China :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Just wanted to let people know I just received my order from HealthCabin today... 33 RN4075 atomizers, 20 M401 atomizers, and 3 M401 batteries... Just finished testing everything and nothing is DOA... took 10 days for delivery to Las Vegas. The customer service was great! Amy e-mailed me when my shipment arrived at customs and when it cleared customs... It was always easy to ask questions also since it seemed she was always online and replied right away to emails (Amy, don't you ever sleep?). Good prices and good service... they will definitely get my business again!

Stefan

Hi, stefan! I am glad that you got your parcel and nothing is DOA. :)

To avoid DOA, we get prodcuts tested before we send them out. It is a time-consuming job :(, but it is worthwhile when our customers are happy with our products. ;)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Stefan, I also got the same amazing customer service from Newsunshine. Amy has now become a friend to me, due to how much she helped me with my group bulk order :)

I also wonder if she ever gets any sleep. I've had emails from her when it has been 1 am in China :)

Chris, nice to see your post here.:)

I definitely sleep. ;)

Our time is GMT + 8 hours. Our operation time is from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.

Occasionally we work late and go to bed after 1 a.m., because we do not hope to keep our custumers wait longer.

So I often take a nap in the afternoon when customers in the states and in Europe are :sleep: or inactive.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
It's always great to have a new supplier, especially a good one.

But I am concerned about the name "HealthCabin." Don't they read the news? I'm afraid that alone will loose them customers.

What news about HealthCabin?:confused:

We did not read the news. Could you give us a link to the news?

Thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread