• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Having A Bad Week/May Need Help Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Oy Gevalt!!! What a week!!! :ohmy: I was trying within the past couple of weeks, to push myself push a little harder and wound putting myself in bed from chronic fatigue, which goes along with fibromyalgia. Boy oh boy did I do a number on myself! I've been in and out of the bed all week. I should have known better! I have a fibro headache that resembles a migraine, AND THEN, my husband's computer died.....kicked the bucket.....taking a dirt nap....pushing up daisies....shaking hands with Elvis, put in your own phrase. It's kaput! It won't even turn on, so, I came into the den today and asked him where my computer was and he told me he's using it. So until this situation is fixed, my computer has turned into 'our' computer. So since I've been so under the weather, I wanted you guys to know where I was. Now I have watched a few good movies that I highly recommend: 1) The Best of Men - a story taking place during 1944, where a German/Jewish doctor started to work in a paraplegic ward in England, and about the use of upper body building. He was innovative in starting the Olympics for paraplegic and disabled people. Great movie. Based on a true story. 2) Twist of Fate - a story about how a Jewish Cantor from Brooklyn winds up in Alabama for emotional and Spiritual healing. I don't remember if this is a true story or not, but it's worth watching! I can't give you any more information without giving the storyline away. It's a Christian movie based on Matthew 25.

I'm not sure how many times I will be able to get online within the next few days or week, so I'm going to ask: "Bill, can you kind of keep an eye on the board?" I will do what I can, just want you to keep a weathered eye out in case I'm not on. I thank you very much.

Since my computer doesn't work correctly plus gives me lessons in patience (so I don't throw it out the door) husband is getting me a Chrome Book! Yeah! Whooooo Hooooo! I can't wait! Where are my bananas:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Here I am on my new Chrome Book. It only took me forever to get where I can get online . But, here I am. Kind of excited about it. It's got Window 8.1 and instead of a normal desktop, I have tiles. I will have to do mucho playing around with all the gizmos. I am not a computer person, per se. I can only get on one page at a time instead of opening new ones, but I really do like the simplicity. KISS! Keep It Simple Stupid!!! That's me!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread