Having a bad vaping day and my Leo battery just died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
So upset :(

My husband purchased me the Boge Leo Royal kit for Valentine's Day this year. It came with two batteries and two atomizers which I rotated. I also use my Joye 510 Mega at work because it is more discreet although I'm beginning to not care what people think anymore. I was once asked if it was a crack pipe (pretty ignorant if you ask me). I'm not a crack smoker, but aren't they smaller and made of glass? The Leo would hold an awful lot of crack it if was.

Anyway, I got off the subject (sorry). I guess what I'm trying to say is that I haven't used the Leo all day every day, I alternate batteries and atomizers and it is not even two months old yet. Today, I was sort of chain vaping and noticed my atomizer was getting rather hot so I began alternating with the Joye 510 Mega to give it time to cool down. I have noticed lately that I've been having to draw hard to get a lot of vapor so I ordered more atomizers thinking that would solve that issue. They should be here Friday. I usually like to DD, but got frustrated with the whole atomizer thing today. I then decided to bring out the XL dual coil cartomizer. I thought this will fix it and if it doesn't nothing will. i do have to mention that I even though you are not supposed to rinse the cartomizer out, I really wanted to get the triple flavor green apple out of it). I then took a puff and the flavor was great and it had lots of vapor, but seconds later my battery just DIED.

Now my husband says, "No big deal, just order another one," but shouldn't it have lasted longer than that? I guess I just want to know if I somehow caused it to die so I don't do it to another one. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
And the dumbest vaper tonight award goes to.... ME! What can I say, it's been one of those days! After it just happened to my second battery, i was like WTF. I hate to admit this, but I finally figured out what I did. i moved the chargers I have for my phone and my Leo to the same outlet today and I mistakenly put the Leo battery in the phone charger. In my defense, they do look similar and it surprisingly fit. Ir was just coincidental that they both needed charging seconds after I used them with the dual coil cartomizer. I was thinking somehowtmy cartomizer was killing my batteries and was so disappointed. Once again, I LOVE MY BOGE LEO!

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
No worries - with all the adapters to all the products we all have that need charging these days - it's SO easy to do. I hate that my fiance and I both have Samsung phones - but of course the chargers have to be different. Plus I have to charge batteries for my DSLR, my Lea or Leo if I have it on a house charger, the occasional 510 charging, it's crazy! I've done the same thing before and was *so* glad that I didn't fry anything - especially when it came to laptops :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread