• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Have you introduced anyone to Vaping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Have you introduced anyone to vaping ? If yes, please have them join our club. I know it is summer, and we all have many enjoyments, like vacationing, outings, barbecues, etc. I hope in mid September, we all get back on track here with some posts, a few more members so that we can have our first gathering (meeting).

Wishing you all a great summer, without any rain. SMOKIE

Last edited:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
i have helped a few friends on to e-cigs some are not very computer friendly but ill point them here for sure
Great, once we start up again in mid September, with more posts, threads, and having our first meeting, maybe more will join our club. Thanks, good looking out!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Nope. I still haven't gotten the thing to work for myself. So far, it's been nothing but trouble. I can't afford to throw any more money out the window, and I certainly can't recommend it to anyone.

Let's be a little more specific, the device does not work, the flavor is not working, not enough nicotine. We can try to help you resolve some of your problems or issues.

SLDS181

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Western NJ
I'm waiting on my 510 to arrive (massive disappointment that it wasn't instantly teleported to my doorstep... I'm sure it will arrive tomorrow), but a bunch of people at work are intrigued. I'm anxious to try it out myself, to replace smoking completely and quickly. If it works for me, then I think there will be more than one convert at the office :)

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
Mom and Hubby both afraid of e-cigs after FDA report, but Hubby being slowly won over ... I don't snore any more.

Introduced e-cigs to friends but no one seemed "buying" interested.

I'm a fan of the 401 and 402. I smoked 120's, so they're very close in size. I finished the 1/2 a pack I had left when the e-cig arrived and have begun to stock up on electronics...I figure I can make a juice if I have to.

So, I've been analog free since 8/7, except for one pack of real cigs I smoked in one day when I had battery issues.

I've saved an incredible amount of money by smoking e-cigs. And this forum has been an invaluable resource.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
to date i have 5 people i have helped switch. from talking and letting try mine to sitting down at the comp and placing there first orders with them. some people literally need a mentor of kinds... I'm so happy to say each of "my converts" all have moved on and have at least on convert of there own. one even has 4 of his own. lol... i feel like these are "my vapors and grand vapors" I'm like a proud grand parent...lol.... its kinda up to us the vapors to spreed the word. we all complain about people being intolerant about vapors. but who have we educated? its our fault if we fail as the informed. in not spreading knowledge. as we are the ones who have the most experience with vaping....... sorry for the rant...lol
one friend has joined the forum. for some reason getting people to vape instead of smoke is easier than getting them to sign up on the forum....lol.... probably cuz there afriad they will become adicted to the forum like me....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread