Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    tenor.gif

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I may sound old school about this, but if you want to stealth vape, you should have to put SOME work to it.

I'd also hazard a guess, that in any industry other than vaping, it would have the "As seen on TV stamp" upon it, and we all know what THAT MEANS.

As a more interesting topic, what was YOUR most disappointing "As seen on TV error?"

Mine was the rubbery hand gripper that was supposed to 'painlessly and without bleeding" remove each and every last darn hair. I mean they like demonstrated it on a dude with BACK hair. It was like magic.

That hand gripper never removed a SINGLE hair from my body and I rubbed PRETTY hard,

I think you get a 100% refund if it doesn't work only by the end of my lack of hair removal I was too dispirited to do anything but chuck it. I KNOW they count on the 99% to not bother due to whatever reasons with the "money back guarantee."

Mah Spirit was broken, though. I had to throw it away and if I had not been worried about the thickness of the rubber pad it might have gone down my insikerateor, but that is a product that DOES work within reasonable limits.

Don't DO IT I am warning you on several levels this product is all kinds of wrong.

Anna

Reactions: jmur

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    A cloaca is the posterior orifice that serves as the only opening for the digestive, reproductive, and urinary tracts of many vertebrate animals. All amphibians, reptiles, birds, and a few mammals have this orifice, from which they excrete both urine and feces. Mating by cloaca is known as cloacal copulation, commonly referred to as cloacal kiss.

Cloaca - Wikipedia

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    No, don't buy it because it sucks. I mean, yeah it's poorly named which would JUST be more evidence it SUCKS.

Seriously do you want to be in "paid programming" as seen on TV commercial? Actually that sounds fantastic, you would get to lie a lot and they would let you into some of the secret, magician like ways they made it LOOK like the product worked.

My son loves paid infomercials. I have no clue why. I find them deeply, deeply boring but I guess some folks would have to like them, because they exist.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread