Have you ever gone from loving a juice to hating it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
I really need to curb my spending habits because I am seeing a pattern here:

Try a sample of something and think "Oh man!!! This is fantastic!" Then order a bigger bottle.

So far in just about every case except for 1 or 2, by the time I got the bigger bottle and tried it I sit there scratching my head going "What the heck, I dont like this at all!" And these bottles remain untouched.

Is it just me or does anyone else struggle with this? :blush:

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
It could be that the large bottles were freshly made and need to sit a bit, and the samples were already made in advance. Give them some time. My DIY juices are like that. Sometimes the opposite. I'll mix, and it tastes great. Then it sits and is flavorless.

Hmmm....that is a good point and something that never occurred to me.

So I shouldn't be in a hurry to trade them off? :laugh:

Some of these are extreme cases, i.e. I cant even smell them without suppressing the gag reflex. Seriously. It is very, very strange.

gypsygirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
East Central Illinois
Whew! I'm not the only one!
When I first started vaping, I fell in love with RY4 (sample). I ordered 30ml and I was blown away by the smell and the taste. I couldn't get past the smell long enough to give the taste a good go. The smell stuck in my head/nose for HOURS as well. I was so turned off I just put it away and did everything in my power to get rid of the smell in my head/nose. Ugh, it was awful.
I've heard of letting bigger bottles sit for a while, so I will do that in the hopes it gets better. However, I've also heard this particular vendor's juices do not need to age, even at higher ml's. So, I'm confused and a tad worried I will never be able to use this juice.
(I do not want to mention the vendor as I am certain it's a "me" issue and not them)

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
I've done this quite a few times. I think it's finally over.

Was it just passing of time, or did you find a flavor that you really like and it stays that way?

Yup I can't say I hate Halo's bella, but now its super strong & I have to cut it down alot..LOL

I had that issue with Newport; like the taste and thought it would be good but strong enough to be cut to about 1/20 :laugh:

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Was it just passing of time, or did you find a flavor that you really like and it stays that way?

I had that issue with Newport; like the taste and thought it would be good but strong enough to be cut to about 1/20 :laugh:
I finally found my all day vapes. I finally had enough to know what I like and what I don't like.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Funny I did the same thing IF I smelled them and the smell was off or weird then I would not use it. Now I don't smell it just fill a cart, amazing how much better it TASTES. then if I'm not in the mood for that one I cap and rubber band it to the bottle for later. Has worked so much better and find I like a lot more of my juices. And now not spending as much money trying to find the one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread