have links to video for flashlight mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
husband is in project mode. Making a LED flashlight mod with a 901 connector from one of my old 901 auto batteries. Here's the prob...

Wired everything
have 3.5 to a little less to 4 volts
when atomizer is screwed onto connector--all voltage is lost
When atomizer is removed--voltage is present

Are there any videos that might help in this problem?

Thanks in advance

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
you might make sure atty pos. and connector pos. are making connection, I had a factory 901 batt that always managed to push my center atty connector in just enuff that the atty wouldn't work on other batts.
This makes the most sense. Assuming the soldering is neat and continuity has been checked, the mod connector to the atty itself is the likely culprit. Some tips here maybe:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-center-conductor-gap-penstyle-atomizers.html

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
thanks everyone--this is my husband's project I'm just passing info because I type faster. He felt bad for me because I quit smoking 100%, then i broke my Chuck, started smoking again. Waiting for broken chuck to come back from repairs & ordered a backup as well.

Husband about to throw this flashlight thing against the wall! It's not something I would attempt on my own, for sure. Hope some of this helps him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread