have i got this right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rat

Apr 18, 2009
hello to all you expert vapers!!!

been a new vaper for few days now me an my wife got a dse109 mini each hers pink mine black!have been fortunate to stumble onto this wonderful place online and seem to have learned the following....
1..atomisers are unpredictable bits o kit think i ve killed one first day so maybe some are just duff on arrival!
2..all you experienced vapers are hittin the juice an fillin ya own crts an getting better results..taste..vapour etc!
ill be tryin that as soon as me juice arrives!!
thanks to all the members here we may of give up on the idea without all ya tips an still be on the analogues(which by the way is a brilliant name for trad ciggies an always makes me smile!!)keep vaping an posting people thank you all

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
HELLO,
I'm new also and am having a little bit of problem.
1. the cartriges seem to run out really fast
2. don't think you can re-fill can you
help!!!!!!!
Thanks,

Some you can refill. The carts with a built in atomizer are not meant to be refilled. I have a DSE901 and refill it all the time. But it has a seperate atomizer. What type of e-cig did you buy?

Stike

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
B.MASS
Welcome Rat!
I assume you're talking about the 901. Atomizers can be testy critters... always test them while they're under warranty. Our suppliers are good about replacing any that come DOA. Definitely figure on topping off carts and refilling with your own juice - it will save a lot of money.
Enjoy!
RAT when you get liquid drip some in the atomizer you think is dead sometimes if they get too dry they don't work until you drip some juice on them

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
HELLO,
I'm new also and am having a little bit of problem.
1. the cartriges seem to run out really fast
2. don't think you can re-fill can you
help!!!!!!!
Thanks,
ALL cartridges can be refilled. It is just that some are easier than others.

Please take an hour, yes an hour of time and watch the video in the link in my signature. Spikey will teach you everything you need to know to get started.

DW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread