Have I been spoiled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnealtx

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
By my Johnson Creek liquids? Specifically, by my TN Cured?

I received an order of juice from litecig today - RY4, 555 and Kent.

RY4 - I'm not tasting ANY of the flavors that people are mentioning. I'm not really sure WHAT it tastes like, to be honest.

555 - sort of a hazelnut taste - nothing that reminded me of tobacco.

Kent - REALLY weird chemical sort of taste.

Disclaimer - I had just cleaned my attys, so maybe there was something there that was masking the flavor in some way. I'm getting an atty broken back in tonight with my TN Cured and will try them again tomorrow after vaping the atty dry.

mnealtx

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
Gave them another try today, after prepping another atomizer to make sure it wasn't any residual taste messing me up.

RY4: Definitely sweet on the inhale, but I'm still not getting any discernible flavor. Jury still out.

555: I saw a reviewer mention a 'peanut butter' taste...I think I agree.

Kent: Still doesn't have any sort of tobacco taste at all, to me.

Overall verdict: I think I may be spoiled.... :)

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Rejoice is right---this new forumla is no good in my book. This does not taste like Tenn Cured to me at all. I have e-mailed them with my disatisfaction and would encourage more to do the same.

Their email is support@johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com, --only takes a minute to voice your opinion and maybe if they hear from enough of us, they will consider selling the "origninal" again as well.

Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Sun, I just sent in a E-mail to Johnson Creek. I really tried to like this new Tenn. Cured but I just cannot not. I asked them to bring back the old Tenn cured.

Thanks Rejoice--I may open another thread about e-mailing them as the reports comming in show for the most part that many of us are dissatisfed with their new Tenn Cured which was their most popular seller.

Sun

Bubba Gump

Jun 2, 2009
North Hollywood
I ordered 120 ml of this crappy TC. When I first smelled it I was like oh no. Then I vaped it then I was like, **** no. Thought it would grow on me but it didnt. It is too sweet with too much vanilla flavor. Now just the smell of it is making me nauseous. I can still smell it on my fingers after washing my hands multiple times. It is definitely going back to the manufacturer. I also tried the new summer peach. Peach cobbler it isnt but it may suffice, the jury is still out on that one.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I ordered 120 ml of this crappy TC. When I first smelled it I was like oh no. Then I vaped it then I was like, **** no. Thought it would grow on me but it didnt. It is too sweet with too much vanilla flavor. Now just the smell of it is making me nauseous. I can still smell it on my fingers after washing my hands multiple times. It is definitely going back to the manufacturer. I also tried the new summer peach. Peach cobbler it isnt but it may suffice, the jury is still out on that one.

Bubba--Thanks for your report--Please take a minute and email them right here support@johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com and tell them your thoughts as they have to hear it from more then just a few of it.

Sun

Bubba Gump

Jun 2, 2009
North Hollywood
I just sent them an e-mail went like this:

Hello I just had an order come in yesterday from you guys of four 30ml bottles of Tennessee cured and two 30ml of summer peach. I'm sorry but I did not like the Tennessee cured new formula. I tried to, really I did but it wasnt happening. Actually now it makes me kind of nauseous. I wish you guys hadn't change from the original formula. I think that I will need a shipping label from you guys to send it back, sorry. I may keep the open bottle and give it to a friend that likes the new flavor but the rest will go back.
Has the formula of the new original tobacco changed much from the old one? I might want to exchange the Tennessee cured for original tobacco if it is not far off from the old formula. Is it possible for you to send me a sample of the new original tobacco with the shipping label, so I can be certain?
As for the summer peach, I clearly liked the peach cobbler much more but I might still keep it because while not being totally delicious like the peach cobbler, it will suffice for now...maybe, the jury is still out. I haven't really vaped enough to tell for sure. thanks

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
Ahhh man! :mad: I'm sad to hear they changed the formula. I'd read so many good reviews of JC juice, I just ordered a bunch. I never tried the "original" TC so I have no comparison. I hope I like it since I've got no prior expectation but boy do I feel sorry for everyone who loved the original TC and no longer have access to it. That's lame. :(

yknotagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2009
Kenosha, WI
I have to agree. The new TC is nowhere close to the old one. The 2 bottles I just received are going back.

My email to JC:

This does not taste at all like the TC I fell in love with. I have only vaped from the bottle in the sampler kit so would like to return the 2 unopened bottles I just received.

Eric

Last edited:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I just sent them an e-mail went like this:

Hello I just had an order come in yesterday from you guys of four 30ml bottles of Tennessee cured and two 30ml of summer peach. I'm sorry but I did not like the Tennessee cured new formula. I tried to, really I did but it wasnt happening. Actually now it makes me kind of nauseous. I wish you guys hadn't change from the original formula. I think that I will need a shipping label from you guys to send it back, sorry. I may keep the open bottle and give it to a friend that likes the new flavor but the rest will go back.
Has the formula of the new original tobacco changed much from the old one? I might want to exchange the Tennessee cured for original tobacco if it is not far off from the old formula. Is it possible for you to send me a sample of the new original tobacco with the shipping label, so I can be certain?
As for the summer peach, I clearly liked the peach cobbler much more but I might still keep it because while not being totally delicious like the peach cobbler, it will suffice for now...maybe, the jury is still out. I haven't really vaped enough to tell for sure. thanks
I read this and have to say this. I thought it was only me,but this juice does make me feel nauseous. The summer peach does not. The TENN. cured does. The vanilla makes me feel nauseous too. I have not tried my coffee yet.

Last edited:

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
The old TC was my favorite, haven't tried the new one yet but based on what I am hearing I am not sure I will.

I am hooked on 5*5*5, Riskee is my second fav (guess I like those flavors). I recently got some RY4 and I agree, it's doesn't live up to the hype. I wish PureSmoker made non-PG 5*5*5 as PG seems to bother me.

CoderGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread