Has anyone tried the 306 on any of the Mod Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I would totally appreciate that monster you've created, but for the unfortunate Chuck logo. ;)

I use VG or 50/50 VG/PG juice most of the time. I'm a chain-vaper at my desk, though, so I go through a fair amount of juice.

You're crazy. The logo is the best thing about that little Chuck (next to the pin stripes of course). VG would thicken it. Do you ever dip plain PG at HV? Does the thicker VG help it stay wet or does it just save money and make more vapor?

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
You're crazy. The logo is the best thing about that little Chuck (next to the pin stripes of course). VG would thicken it. Do you ever dip plain PG at HV? Does the thicker VG help it stay wet or does it just save money and make more vapor?
Oh well, you're a Fitzgerald reader, which makes you a better kind of New York sympathizer. ;) (I recently finished The Love of the Last Tycoon. Or, I guess, finished reading what he finished writing of it.)

I'd have to actually pay attention while chain vaping to count how many HV drags I get off each dip. Nowadays with finals I'm just a vaping automaton....

So I can't say for certain that the dips last longer with VG than with PG, but subjectively it seems that way. The most VG I'll use without any thinning is 50% and that seems to dip very well (usually adding ≤10% vodka with any higher VG). I like the extra vapor, too, like most people. I DIY with pure VG diluting PG-based nic juice, which is the most economical as far as I can tell. (No tack shops around these parts with PG by the gallon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread