Has anyone tried either of these cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
hi guys - i can't keep track of who is giving which product what name, and so on. But I was wondering if anyone has trie the "Stallion" cartos? (that is the GotVapes name) STALLION™ Hybrid Empty 510 Carto 5PK - BLACK [gv-STALLION-Empty5PK-BLACK] - $9.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I was also wondering about these Smoketech shorty cartos? These would great on my new bright blue eGo mini...but curious about performance. Anyone give them a try?

SMOKtech Shorty Clear 22mm 2.0ohm .7ml Single Coil Carto - RED [gv-SMOKShortyCarto-2.0-RED] - $1.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
hi guys - i can't keep track of who is giving which product what name, and so on. But I was wondering if anyone has trie the "Stallion" cartos? (that is the GotVapes name) STALLION™ Hybrid Empty 510 Carto 5PK - BLACK [gv-STALLION-Empty5PK-BLACK] - $9.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I was also wondering about these Smoketech shorty cartos? These would great on my new bright blue eGo mini...but curious about performance. Anyone give them a try?

SMOKtech Shorty Clear 22mm 2.0ohm .7ml Single Coil Carto - RED [gv-SMOKShortyCarto-2.0-RED] - $1.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Daniele, the Smoktech shortys are working great for me on REO's...no real need to soak them before use either...just squonk some juice up there and vape away. Since they are virtually leak free, they are great on a mini in a pocket or purse too.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Daniele, the Smoktech shortys are working great for me on REO's...no real need to soak them before use either...just squonk some juice up there and vape away. Since they are virtually leak free, they are great on a mini in a pocket or purse too.

I ended up ordering some of the mini's...LOVE them! I have a bright blue eGo mini too, and the little blue ones look great on them. Really impressed with the flavor and performance too, just wish I bought more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread