Has anyone said how awsome V4L is today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
I know it has been said, like, a billion times.............but,

My passthru died on me the other night. I sent Mark a message, and of course, he said just remind him in the comments box next time I place an order.

Well, I am pretty stocked up right now, (well, in the process....stuff is in the mail), so I decided to just ship it back to him with a note saying I didn't know when I would place another order and that I just CAN'T live without that passthru.

I sent V4L an email, letting them know they would be getting said package, and received a reply from them

They said they will ship out my passthru on Monday, :)(), and that I could have just sent them an email, I didn't have to send them the broken one!!

Can you believe that customer service? Where else on the planet Earth are you going to get that?

These guys are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I bought a Vapor King......and I am sure my friends are going to be as well..... (I have a convert!)

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Yea, I feel very fortunate that I found them for my first, and only, PV.:D

I was blown away at what I read that they will do for their customers I dont know how I found V4L but man am I ecstatic to have found them online when I did and to think that I was almost gonna buy an ecig from a mall island for 150$!!!!!!!!!!

I have found my pv supplier and brand for life!

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
I had an email exchange with Mark last night about a tiny problem I had with my last order. I will not go into all the details....but suffice to say he is sending me 2 XL Auto's...the new ones with 13sec cutoff and one logo. I am really looking forward to them...:) You will not find another vendor that takes care of us in the way V4L does.

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
I had an email exchange with Mark last night about a tiny problem I had with my last order. I will not go into all the details....but suffice to say he is sending me 2 XL Auto's...the new ones with 13sec cutoff and one logo. I am really looking forward to them...:) You will not find another vendor that takes care of us in the way V4L does.

This is exactly what im talking about, They raise the bar in customer service and strive to be the best. They blow every other PV maker out of the Vapor!(water:p)

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
I totally agree they are GREAT!!!!. They always get my orders out to me with no delays. They always get it 100% right. They always fix anything that is not perfect or that I mess up. They always take the time to listen and care about me. They will ALWAYS have me as a very happy and satisfied part of their family. THANK YOU EVERYONE AT VAPOR4LIFE!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread