Happy to be aboard such a awesome group

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Typically i'd make my juice with a base liquid of Vegetable Glycerine to keep it reasonably thick.

To make 20 mil of 9mg juice.

3ml flavouring (15%)
1ml of Propylene Glycol (5%)
2.5ml of - 72mg nicotine VG base liquid (12.5%)
13.5ml of Vegetable Glycerine. (67.5%)

Most people may prefer more flavouring but 15% suits me.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Welcome to the ECF. Great bunch of people here. I probably would have never made it this far without all of the support and guidance available here.
My suggestion on DIY - Read, read and read some more. Forums, Blogs, everything. Try to get as much info from as many sources as possible.
Good Luck on Your Vaping Journey

Thank you all for the warm welcome for sure....I quit the stinkys as 4/20 of this year....but I have been vaping for just about a year now....I have been DIYing for about 8 months and loving it...I know that vaping saved my life not in just the fact of quitting smoking but as a person who just had to leave his family because the wife wanted it that way....I found that being in the vaping community has helped me so much in keeping me busy and finding a new purpose to keep on keeping on if u know what I mean....again thank you all for having me here...can't wait to see where this takes me as far as the journey...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thank you all for the warm welcome for sure....I quit the stinkys as 4/20 of this year....but I have been vaping for just about a year now....I have been DIYing for about 8 months and loving it...I know that vaping saved my life not in just the fact of quitting smoking but as a person who just had to leave his family because the wife wanted it that way....I found that being in the vaping community has helped me so much in keeping me busy and finding a new purpose to keep on keeping on if u know what I mean....again thank you all for having me here...can't wait to see where this takes me as far as the journey...
Welcome, Billy Ray...we're all in this together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread