Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
We are celebrating Thanksgiving. I know that some of you don't celebrate Thanksgiving like we do in the U.S. This is a day that we give thanks for our blessings. I have had a very stressful year but having friends like I have found here has been a blessing to me. I never thought I would be a non smoker but thanks to Imeo and my GG I am. This is a great accomplishment for me. I just want to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving day and thank you for being here for me. I hope that you will take the time to count your blessings today even if you don't feast on turkey and pumpkin pies.

Did You know that I am getting a GGT Storm? I love that name and the GGT Storm. :):):):):)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
HAHAHHA happy turkey day and I to am blessed to not be smoking as well. God speed I wish everyone of you a happy thanksgiving.... oh i wish any of you luck for a safe day on black friday as well.... you wont see me on the roads......LOL no thanks mad shoppers are nuts for sales... Ill stay home and laugh.

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
Happy Turkey Day to all. I, too, have much to be thankful for this year-the return of my health, my wonderful family and friends and my beautiful godchildren.

Whether you are celebrating American style or not, please take a moment to give thanks for all of your blessings.

Lynn

P.S. Grimmer, the only time I will be on the road on Black Friday is to go to and from work. Yuck!

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Happy Turkey Day to all. I, too, have much to be thankful for this year-the return of my health, my wonderful family and friends and my beautiful godchildren.

Whether you are celebrating American style or not, please take a moment to give thanks for all of your blessings.

Lynn

P.S. Grimmer, the only time I will be on the road on Black Friday is to go to and from work. Yuck!

LOL i know the feeling and I will be calling off this friday as I do every black friday... the roads are crazy and everyone is nuts... no thanks I rather loose a day in pay than face the roads on black friday.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
LOL i know the feeling and I will be calling off this friday as I do every black friday... the roads are crazy and everyone is nuts... no thanks I rather loose a day in pay than face the roads on black friday.

happy thanksgiving to all american people from me too:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. I dont know what exactly you celebrate but a celebrate is always a celebrate:):):):)

vinylmason

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Dayton ,Ohio
happy thanksgiving to all american people from me too:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. I dont know what exactly you celebrate but a celebrate is always a celebrate:):):):)

Imeo,
Thanksgiving is widely perceived as a time for family. An opportunity to reunite with loved ones, friends, and relations we haven’t seen for years. It’s some time off work, a break from school, the chance for an extended romantic weekend, and more importantly, an opportunity to eat copious amounts of food without feeling too guilty!
In some ways this is more representative of the original celebrations held by the Pilgrims, which were actually harvest festivals, fashioned on the English and Native traditions.
Thanksgiving, as the historical landmark we celebrate, is a result of political history and has very little to do with any date or events pertaining to pilgrims or America specifically.

Gobble Gobble :D

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I have to say that I am truly thankful for my new family here in the GG forum. Thanks to imeo I enjoy vaping, I no longer have to drip, and my "Battery Holder" works every time I push the immortal button. I will take a few puffs after my dinner tonight without feeling guilty that I am harming my family with second hand smoke. I will be thankful that I don't need to go outside to "Smoke" and I will enjoy my extra time spent with my family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,
Thanksgiving is widely perceived as a time for family. An opportunity to reunite with loved ones, friends, and relations we haven’t seen for years. It’s some time off work, a break from school, the chance for an extended romantic weekend, and more importantly, an opportunity to eat copious amounts of food without feeling too guilty!
In some ways this is more representative of the original celebrations held by the Pilgrims, which were actually harvest festivals, fashioned on the English and Native traditions.
Thanksgiving, as the historical landmark we celebrate, is a result of political history and has very little to do with any date or events pertaining to pilgrims or America specifically.

Gobble Gobble :D

thanks a lot viny, I understand perfectly!!

So as src97 said, happy thanksgiving to GG family too because I want to celebrate with you american guys:thumbs::thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have to say that I am truly thankful for my new family here in the GG forum. Thanks to imeo I enjoy vaping, I no longer have to drip, and my "Battery Holder" works every time I push the immortal button. I will take a few puffs after my dinner tonight without feeling guilty that I am harming my family with second hand smoke. I will be thankful that I don't need to go outside to "Smoke" and I will enjoy my extra time spent with my family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I thank you too vapn for been a real member of the family we have here. I really hope to stay for ever!!!!!!!!!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Happy thanksgiving to all our American cousins.
Have a super day and eat and drink waaaaaaay too much - those are the rules I understand. :D:D:D

As for women spending all day in the kitchen, Stormy? 8-o8-o Forget it!!! Hire someone to do it or get a man to do it, or go out to a restaurant........
I really love cooking for my children and grandchildren. I don't do that often anymore. It is a lot of work though. We started the day with a big breakfast. One more big feast today then I have to go to work tomorrow. Thank the Lord we all have jobs and money to buy enough food for all day feasting. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I can take little breaks and make vapor clouds with my GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread