Happy Anniversery to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Congratulations!!! Keep it up! It's a big milestone!!!
CNMCatNMouseAni.gif

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Woo-Hoo! I remember my one-month anniversary and how excited and amazed I was.

It's a big accomplishment, one that you should be very, very proud of.

My one-month anniversary hasn't been so long ago, and I remember getting positively tear-eyed when I realized how long it had been since I hadn't had a cigarette . . . and those were tears of joy and happiness, not sorrow. :oops:

Here's a piece of cake . . . nothing says "congrats" like chocolate. ;)

cakech.jpg

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Wow! Thank you guys! I seriously thought that this thread was going to be buried because of how many threads get made a day haha! This is so funny though.... Though smoking e-cigs IS byfar cheaper, Because of all the toys, stocking up on juice, and all that rot I have spent 242$ haha! I get a kick out of it.

I am sure that it will slow down here soon (or maybe not haha)

But this is the cool thing. I have something to SHOW for it. My money isnt getting smoked away.

Imahuph. Stay the course. It is so worth it and at the end of your first month you will smile, and know that you did a great thing for yourself, and your family :)

dawnlori

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
North Dakota, USA
YaHOO for all of us! Every anolog not smoked is an accomplishment and taxes not paid to the greed fiends. That is my new willpower thought, no more feeding the tax monster. I didn't start vaping to quit anologs but it happened and I'm sooo happy. Guess I have 17 days now smoke free, vapin for 1 month. all my best, dawn

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Excellent Raven...Just think of the years of pleasure you will be adding to your life....Picture yourself taking deep breaths and smelling fresh air and living till your 100 or more I hope...Congradulations:thumbs:

With your help that will not be a problem at all :) Once again thank you so so so so so so so so much hehehe Yeah that is alot of sos hehehe.
I am hoping to get another order into you as soon as possible. Since I am not going out this weekend it might be as soon as Monday. I still need to take Calin out for his birthday but I dont think it will be that much of a problem :D

Guys thank you so much for the kind words and support. Sometimes it seems like why am I really doing this, then I have to remember that it isnt for anyone else for myself.

Here is one of the few things that I will not miss from smoking.

Getting my hair cut and or styled... going outside to smoke only to have the wind whip around my hair RIGHT ACROSS the cherry of the cigarette! Great... singed hair. Nice. hahaha!

Thank you all once again *MUAH!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread