Hangsen E-Liquids Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derasha

Jan 10, 2013
New Jersey

First let me say, here in the states everyone says not to purchase over seas e-liquid. It is said that e-liquids from overseas are not good and they have a bad taste.
Well I have been vaping for a while now and have reviewed thousands of e-liquids. I am here to say I have tried and tested Hangsen e-liquid and I am more then impressed. The quality and "American taste" is unsurpassed. You can taste the quality.
I highly recommend Hangsen e-liquid to any American customer or anywhere for that matter.
Hangsen never seems to disappoint when it comes to quality. I always know that when I order from Hangsen I am going to get high quality, highly flavorful "American tasting" e-liquids! There superior workmanship, quality standards, and skill shine thru when it comes to making a terrific e-liquid.
Regardless of what flavor you order, you know you are going to receive a true quality product. I love how there always trying to improve there product, there new needle dropper bottle is fantastic!
When I recived my latest order I noticed there new packaging. Beautiful new boxes that the liquids go in, and a beautiful box that the smaller liquid boxes fit into. I am really impressed with the improvments made on packaging!! Keep up the good work!

The Fruits-

Cucumber- So refreshing and clean tasting. Very light vape but surprisingly delicious! Great vape with morning tea or a fresh glass of ice tea on a summers day. If your looking to mix up your flavors a bit, this is one to try!
Med TH

Melon- The aroma of freshly cut sweet melons and the taste of fruity goodness. Not tart, but lightly sweet and definitely addicting!! Once you try this flavor you will not put it down.
Med TH

Apple- This apple flavor is sure not going to let you down. It is a pure simple apple taste. Just like a fresh picked apple... Delicious, crisp, and juicy!
Med TH

Strawberry- Everyone's favorite! Sweet strawberry hard candy is what this liquid reminded me of! So tasty and candy like. Sweet but not sugary tasting. This is a must have when it comes to Hangsen fruit e-liquids!!
Med TH

Cherry- Reminds me of the dark juicy cherrys in a cherry pie. Tart and sweet but quite tasty! Some other cherry e-liquids taste like cough medicine to me. The Hangsen Cherry surely has no medicine or chemical taste. Just pure sweet yet tart cherry taste.
Med TH

Tobbacco-
Ry5- As much as I enjoy an Ry4 liquid, sometimes I just don't want the strong sweetness. Well this Ry5 brings the great taste of an Ry4 and eliminated the strong sweetness with a very slight sweetness. It's a great all day vape and would even be enjoyed by customers who only vape tobbacco flavor e-liquids. Fantastic!
Med/High TH

Ry6- If you closed your eyes, you would swear that this was a real cigarette!
If every analog smoker tried this e-liquid just one time, they would never smoke another analog again!
I don't know how you managed to do this, but you have made the most realistic e-liquid to a real tobbacco ciggerette that I ever vaped, and I have vaped many tobacco e-liquids! Absolutely the BEST real ciggerette taste!
High TH

Ry4- Terrific classic taste! Fantastic all day vape. The sweetness and the true taste of tobbacco make you keep coming back for more! Really really good! Amazing!
Med TH

Menthol-
Ice mint- A crisp icy fresh feel that chills your throat and leaves you feeling completely refreshed. Bold and strong, I really liked the “clean” feeling of this liquid.
High TH

Menthol- This menthol tastes very similar to Parliament Menthol Cigarettes. It is fairly light, however it is highly enjoyable. For those of you who want more of a “Kick” try the double menthol!
Med TH
A
Deluxe menthol- This is the “heavy duty” menthol however, I must add it’s not the icy extreme liquids that they have out there. This double menthol is just the standard menthol with double the flavor. I enjoy a strong nice vape, so this one is one of my favorites!
Med/High TH

Mint candy- Sweet minty and so tasty! It reminded me of the mento’s candy! You have to try this one; I really think you will like it!
This liquid carries a sweet delicate aroma.
Med TH

Spearmint- This tastes identical to spearmint gum! Light and refreshing.
Med TH

Green mint- A spearmint flavor with a hint of fresh mint. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Med TH

Mint- Cool refreshing blast of mint with an ice cold chill to your throat. A menthol smokers go to liquid when you want to step away from your basic menthol.
Med/High TH Cool

Mint strawberry- Smooth menthol with the hint of strawberry sweetness. I Enjoyed the fact that the strawberry was not overwhelming, just a light taste of fruity sweetness on top of a bold menthol. This is a delicious summertime vape!
Med TH

Coffee-
Espresso- Espresso liquid has a dark roast to create a smooth non-bitter punch. The aroma is warm and toasty.The flavor is full with a slight sweetness but not heavy.
Med/High TH

Mocha- This mocha is full of deep dark chocolate tones with a hint of a dark roast coffee. Very rich heavy flavor. Not for all day but definitely an enjoyable after dinner vape!
Med/High TH

Caramel Macchiato – A perfect blend with bold caramel flavor and notes of sweet cream. Sweet decadent vape. Highly enjoyable!
Med TH

Coffee- A true coffee taste for true coffee lovers! A well balanced medium bodied coffee with the typical columbin richness. Made for the difficult to please vapors. Recommended highly.
Med TH

Cappuccino-The melodious fusion of bold espresso and frothy cream delivers supreme satisfaction .Highly recommended and delivers that true cappuccino taste.
Med TH

Hazelnut coffee- This is a liquid to sit back relax and enjoy slowly. Hangsen crafted a liquid that captures the most indulgent aromas and flavors to make each vape delicious and distinctive. The taste is a medium bodied coffee with the enticing toasted hazelnut flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Med TH

Caramel mocha- At the first vape, I was hooked. I tasted the strong chocolate mocha flavor with a hint of caramel and thought it really was the perfect blend of espresso, chocolate and caramel.
Med Th

Butterscotch- My favorite ice cream topping! So I had to try butterscotch! Well this e-liquid is simply yummy. It really tastes like the creamy, brown sugar mixture perfectly blended into a rich butterscotch.
Fantastic dessert vape.
Med TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread