Hana Modz Battery Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Ok so I am going to get a hana modz dna 20 or 30 from FT. I dont understand fully two things. The batteries recharge via usb but are replaceable so do you just replace once they wear out over time not every charge. Second on FT you can get it with a built in li-po an 18650 or none. Does one or all of these get charged via usb and whats the best one. I hear a lot about suspect FT batts so if I can just put in an AW IMR?

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
The mini has a onboard li-po and is usb charged.

The regular comes without one or with one, and you can charge it by usb or remove the battery and put it on a charger.

Yup you can use the AW if you get the regular size one. Is FT on strike over there? Just a thought alot of stuff happening in Hong Kong. I think a better avenue would be to get one from Hcigar. Vape Royalty Offers HCigar Mods, Custom Bling Vapes, Custom Bling Mods, 3D Bling Vapes, HCigar Nemesis Mods it will be a little more money but it ships from Ca. not Hong Kong.

And you know what check out the Eleaf istick. That little sucker puts out 20w, has a big battery and is SUPER TINY for 40 bucks.

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
if you want small the mini is good. that lipo packs a punch. you have to rely on hana for a battery though. if small is not the only factor id recommend the full. you don't have to take out the battery unless you swap. I would strongly suggest you get a real hana. otherwise I would look into the ipv2s. which may be in stock at a b&m.

I have the hcigar model and love it... no problems, its clean, and fulfills my vape needs. Best purchase to date and comes with a nice carry case, charging wire, and sony vtc4 battery! It also has a charging light indicator which the fasttech version either dont or ive read the ones that do dont work right/hard to see.

Rondo9

Aug 30, 2014
Canada
I just ordered mine, grey but the 30 version without battery (49 bucks). The battery apparently is not going to be great , and with a battery or built in, it could take a lifetime to receive through the mail (some issues brewing with customs these days) in addition a pain to swap batteries in the future. I got to use the express epacket 2 dollar additional charge option (which you can't use if you order things with batteries built in, or batteries in general).

So i recommend utilizing my method. Battery can be bought anywhere for about 10 bucks.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Ive always's liked the Hcigar Hana clone. Its a nice package and its their branding. I kinda got into modding a little bit if it wasnt for that the Hicgar would be an option for sure.

The comment on FT shipping was more of a question. They were on holiday, and also they have been having riots and protesting in Hong Kong for a few weeks now. I was wondering if that situation has affected their buisness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread