ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
1466280_10152747734859298_527067876_n.png

BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR
!!!

TAKE 15% OFF EVERYTHING PLUS DOUBLE-POINTS
Halo is pleased to announce our biggest sale of the year. In the spirit of the cyber season, we are pleased to offer incredible discounts on our entire catalog of products. Starting now, you will receive 15% off everything in the store plus Double Halo Points on all orders. As if that wasn't enough, orders over $75 will still receive Free Priority Shipping to the USA. This is a great time to buy that special Starter Kit for a loved one, or stock up on e-liquid for the holidays. Its also a great time to try some new Halo flavors by purchasing our Sample Packs or individual 7ml sample bottles.

COUPON CODE: CYBERGIFT

Code must be entered at checkout to receive discount.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

WE ARE VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!
Thanksgiving is a time to step back and reflect on the things that we are truly thankful for in this world. We are very thankful for our families and friends, and for those who serve in the military protecting America. Here at Halo we are also very thankful for each of our valued customers. Without the loyalty of our customers over the last 4 years, Halo could not have become a leader in the e-liquid industry. Your dedication to our products is appreciated by every one of our 70+ employees, and we will continuously strive to offer the finest American Made e-liquid available. Thank you all for your support, and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I got 1900 points! LOL I went a little crazy!

I guess!

I just ordered up 2 VV batteries!!!!! Can't wait, as I now see the need to dial it in for perfect vapes. I wouldn't have appreciated them 5 weeks ago.

(plus some coil heads and a tank to make sure I cleared the next bonus point mark. Plus some Southern and Cap't jack to sample. And cashed in 1,000 points for some Belgian. Since my order ships free, now was the time to get that bonus bottle.

Evie, what'd you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread