Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Just got my Halo Bella Vanilla couldn't be the first to review it because like all Halo Liquids you need to vape it a few days before deciding.

To those of you who have tried the Halo Liquids and are afraid to try this one because they figure it's too close to the others. Rest assured that it doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to the other 3 I've tried. Halo Smooth 8, Halo Freedom, or Halo NewPure. It has it's own distinct flavor.

Unfortunately they were out of the 24mg and sent me 18mg instead so I don't know if the throat hit is light or that's a function of the low Nic.

The taste is fascinating. It tastes like real cigar. If you like Cigar you'll like this. If you don't like Cigars don't even think about trying this liquid.

I will repeat that Like all Halo liquids you have to try this one for a few days before making a decision on it. Frankly my first impression was that this one tasted like an ashtray. Now after two days it tastes like cigar and I like it a lot.

To me the Cigar taste overpowers the vanilla.
Like all Halo Liquids they leave a aroma in the room if you are vaping heavily. Due to the low Nic content I've been chain vaping this one.

I asked my family what they thought of the smell and these are the comments

My 8 year old daughter said "it smells like Vanilla."

My 6 year old boy said "my room smells better than chocolate."

My 12 year old girl "says it smells like Tobacco but I like the way tobacco smells."

My Wife said first " it smells like Pedo" (Fart in Spanish), you can guess she doesn't approve of e-cigarettes, but than changed it to "it smells like tobacco."

Anyway I recommend this liquid with reservations it's the closest to Cigars that you can get in an e-liquid so if you like Cigars (I do) than you'll like this.

You might run afoul with this liquid because it does smell like tobacco and the Anti-Cigarette Nazis might think you've been smoking instead of vaping.

420GypsyGirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Near a beach in a desert.
I agree...this is the closest thing I have ever tasted in e-liquid to what a real cigar would taste like. I got a sample of it with my order and I was vaping it part of yesterday and today and it taste so much like a cigar that I had to cut it. I am not a fan of cigars. It vapes really good, lots of TH and vapor...tons. If you are looking for an e-liquid that taste like a cigar with just a slight hint of vanilla for sweetness this is the liquid for you.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey GypsyGirl,
I don't mind the cigar smell at all. I like cigars and the smell of cigars so I think I will love it! Now my car will smell like a nice cigar. I love getting in my car because it smells so good from vaping in it, lol...no more air freshners for me, just vape and it smells wonderful, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread