HALLELUJAH...my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Blessings to ALL of YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
ONE YEAR AGO TODAY...I QUIT SMOKING FOREVER!!!

YAY!!!
:toast:

Although I first attempted vaping December 19, 2009, I was unable to truly make the switch until I ordered better hardware (Ego-T - Type A and B attys) and stronger eliquid (from 18mg to 24mg). That combo arrived in my mailbox ONE YEAR AGO TODAY, and I've been a VAPER ever since! :D

It took me almost TWO YEARS to find the right combo, but once I found it, I KNEW I could 'do it'!

There WERE some struggles with 'the cravings' about 6 weeks in, but a few weeks of WTA eLiquid from Vapelicious.com got me through that period.

Amazingly, after three months of vaping like a machine, my body seemed to request a lower nic level...so I lowered to 18mg, then 12mg...and now I'm usually at 6mg or a wee bit higher. I've tried 0mg, but 'the blues' creep back in, so I'll keep just enough nic in my eLiquid to keep me feeling balanced WITH A HAPPY FLAVOR...and WITH CLOUDS BILLOWING AROUND MY HEAD! ;)

I never thought I could quit the analogs...but I DID IT, and I'm SO HAPPY, because I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!! Not only do I SMELL better to others, but I smell things I never noticed before. It's a NEW world, and I am rejoicing 'in it'!

The 'trick' was finding the hardware and nicquid flavors I PREFERRED over analogs. :vapor:

HARDWARE:
Ego batts
Ego twists
Lavatube VV
fluxomizers
Stardusts
Vivi Nova tanks

Favorite eLIQUIDs:
BWB Casablanca
BWB Smoke
BWB Cola
Vaperite Rootbeer
Madvapes Black Licorice
KBV Crisp Cola

Special THANKS to the WTA vendors (Vapelicious and Aromaejuice) for providing that little 'extra
kick' when I needed it!

I THANK my peers here in ECF (as well as in other forums) for supporting me when I needed it most, for guiding me, and for believing in me when I did not believe in myself.

What a GREAT group of folks YOU are...ANGELS EVERY ONE!

I am extremely grateful for ALL of you! With YOUR help, I DID IT!!

HALLELUJAH!!! :laugh::banana::rickroll:

(Turning the page and heading toward my 2ND Anniversary, same time next year! Life's Good! :2cool:)

Mike <---did NOT smoke 14,625 analogs over the past year...1st time in 32 years that happened! AMAZING!!!:blink:

Last edited:

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
Congrats Mike. I just had my 1 year anniversary almost a month ago. It's a great feeling saying that your now a non-smoker, isn't it! For everyone quitting, you gotta know it isn't always easy, but it's worth the effort. The right equipment & juice is the key. Once you find that, it goes easier. I know, I'll NEVER go back.

There are great people on this site & I thank everyone of them for freeing me of a 45 year habit.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Ain't it great!?!?!
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread