• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Gulf Coast Vapers Meet March 2nd, Pensacola, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hi Neighbors,

Thought I would post a message here about our first annual upcoming Gulf Coast Vapers meet for anyone in the area that might be able to attend. Was wondering if there was some fellow vapers from the Alabama area that would be interested if it's not to far of a drive. If you can make it please let us know in the thread below:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...anhandle-vapers-meet-march-2nd-pensacola.html

Here is a flyer also if your interested that gives all the details also... View attachment Gulf Coast Vapers Meet PDF.pdf

Thanks for your time,
Spectre

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
vape talk and the beach.
cheerleader_zpsd9dbbde4.gif

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
OK all time for some GREAT NEWS!!!!! I have been in contact with Nick and the folks from VAPOR LABZ and they have said they will be at our meet!! :shock: They are going to be bringing alot of different juices along with them for taste testing (looks like they have 34+ on their site) and also some coupons for their online store for our raffle. :banana: They are in our area, you can find their store here. They are some very nice folks and have a good selection of juices and very reasonable prices. Anyway just thought I would pass this along, looks like it's starting to shape up!!!
Take care all
Spectre :D

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
I will try and be there, is there a fee for vendors?

-Sam

No SammyT, no fees, just have to pay for whatever you want to eat/drink. This is just our first get together, so trying to see how many folks will be able to show up and how much interest we get. The more who can make it the better!!! Hope you can make it!! :)

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Will do Sammy, now how bout the rest of you people!! Come on the more the merrier. :banana:

Going to be a good time of good food, good drink, good talk, good vape!!! Will have a vape bar setup for flavor testing by the folks from Vapor Labz, a raffle for some giveaway prizes. I know there are more vapers that aren't to far away that can make the trip. Lets hear from you!! :D

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
My b-day is on the 5th so it would be awesome to spend the day with awesome people and LOTS OF VAPING!!!!!!! :rickroll::vapor:

Hi Kick, We would love it if you could make it and bring some friends along too!! Going to be a good time. Let me know if you can make it. It is going to be on the 2nd of March. Here is a flyer with the details.....
View attachment Gulf Coast Vapers Meet PDF.pdf

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
I'm gonna do my very best to make it. Right now it's looking like I am. My girlfriend is gonna come with me if she can get off that day. And I'm gonna tell some more people to and try to get the word out there. But I'm very excited and can't wait!
Sounds good Kick. We will put you on the list!! Looking forward to meeting you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread