Greetings & Happy Holidays (New Member)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illestweeknd

Dec 17, 2015
Happy Holidays & Greetings everyone, im new here as a member but not new to the site. I have read alot and got alot of insight into vaping through this site. I hope i may gain more knowledge while i am here and that i may also impart knowledge to those willing to hear. So nice to meet you all fellow vapers.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
welcome welcome, illestweekend, and welcome to the world wide web of vaping!! pick up a set of kanthal, some peaches n cream cotton yarn, maybe a re-coil kit, a couple 2-tree liters of 100mg nicotine, some flavorings, 5 to 20 mods, 10-20 18650 batteries, and a couple 120ml bottles of your favorite juice, and you'll be as baaad as the baddest of the bad vapers round' heeeyeh. ;) Welcome, new friend, and enjoy your new vaping journey!!! Please feel free to post questions for a wide array of answers, or PM me, if you'd like a quick response, i'm almost always available. ;) Have fun mate.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome to ECF!​

pJYvGY3.gif

illestweeknd

Dec 17, 2015
welcome welcome, illestweekend, and welcome to the world wide web of vaping!! pick up a set of kanthal, some peaches n cream cotton yarn, maybe a re-coil kit, a couple 2-tree liters of 100mg nicotine, some flavorings, 5 to 20 mods, 10-20 18650 batteries, and a couple 120ml bottles of your favorite juice, and you'll be as baaad as the baddest of the bad vapers round' heeeyeh. ;) Welcome, new friend, and enjoy your new vaping journey!!! Please feel free to post questions for a wide array of answers, or PM me, if you'd like a quick response, i'm almost always available. ;) Have fun mate.
Thanks for the big greeting really appreciate it, but I actually have a question I'm looking to get the Beyond Vape Neptune v2 hybrid mod. Just wanted to know in terms of durability which is better the black special coated tube or the stainless steel version. I am gonna get it just need some final thoughts as to durability and resistance against tarnish and cleaning etc based on the coating and material they are composed of.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just wanted to know in terms of durability which is better the black special coated tube or the stainless steel version
Any time you put a coating on any metal, it will most likely fail (chip/scratch) quicker than original metal. Best to go with original metal polished,etched,burnished,sanded etc..

Reactions: illestweeknd

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Excellent you have solidified my decision with this, thank you.
There are so many ways a secondary coating operation over existing metal can fail. You effectively take the "extra" step out of the equation thus guaranteeing "another source of failure". Coating can add different properties to object, you just have to decided if the extra process is desireable and outweighs the risk. Authentics are among the last things to consider when deciding to coat or not.
Good choice.

Reactions: illestweeknd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread