Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year. Glad to be here on ECF.

I started out with V2 Cigs Starters Kits a month ago and think they are the best in order to make the switch from analogs. Recently, I was given the itaste Leo Pro with iClear 10 tank by a friend. I think its superb and am ready for the upgrade. Doing my research, I found out the company that makes Leo Pro is innokin. Thing is, no where on my Leo Pro is innokin mentioned! Though, I really like it as i can close the lid/cap to make it look like a pen and is easy to carry around. Since my bro and dad are also interested, I have been doing research on what to get next, but things get confusing.

So my question is, are there any other products exactly similar to the Innokin Leo Pro in the ego series or any other brands? Is the ego better? 510 or ego thread? Which thread is more popular and has more products out for it?

Thanks in advance.
-J

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi Jaimmin and welcome to ECF. I found the Innokin Leo Pro kit here. If you want to get more of these you could probably get in touch with Innokin through their website and find out where to buy them. I think there are a couple of other products out there that look like a pen, but I don't know them.

The 510 connection is the most used system today.

Good luck :thumb:

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
If you are looking for an upgrade to the Leo Pro, you may want to look into the iTaste VV v3. Their is a version of a starter kit that includes the iClear 10S and pen cap here

iTaste VV v3.0 iClear 10S Rep Coil Clearomizer Starter Kit - Mist Hub

I do not know if they deliver to India, but it gives you an idea on what would be a good upgrade.

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
hello Jaimmin .... i am from india too

cannot understand why you want that product only and not better products like manger pro tank 2 mini on ego battery?

you can also call it from fast tech.com via DHL .. its expensive but dhl will take care of your customs issues

Hey, where are you based? Any vape meets happening in India?

I'll check out fast tech and the manger pro tank. Thanks.

zee91105

Feb 5, 2012
India
hey Jaimmin ....

typing mistake .. it manger and not manger.
vape meets .... there are hardly any vapers and those who are still are stuck with analog look alike or max ego style .... also the indian chapter is pretty dead ... so i don't see it hapening anytime soon ... but let me know if you get to know about any.

Seattle444 .... i have ordered from fast tech and ket to success is getting it via DHL ... where in i pad 50% of my billing value as shipping charge...... beggars cannot be choosers !! still cheaper then original stuff and saves the customs pain.

cool, I'd suggest you jump straight to a full mech or VV (variable voltage) preferably with AFC (air flow control) or drillable holes and an inexpensive full mech (very durable no electrical components) or VV (variable voltage) if you're up for it.

like zee91105 said there are better starter kits around there. I started with a cheap full mech mod and a dripper and still using it up to now since dec 2012.

just my 2 cents.

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
cool, I'd suggest you jump straight to a full mech or VV (variable voltage) preferably with AFC (air flow control) or drillable holes and an inexpensive full mech (very durable no electrical components) or VV (variable voltage) if you're up for it.

like zee91105 said there are better starter kits around there. I started with a cheap full mech mod and a dripper and still using it up to now since dec 2012.

just my 2 cents.

Which ones do you suggest?
Any links or the name of the mods would be helpful. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread