Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Hello new to this forum and i have a question about the Sole Elips from gotvapes.com.I currently use,and rotate between,2 Ego C 1100mah,Ego C Twist 1100mah,and tank kit from Tankecigs.com.As i have gotten used to carrying these around on the go,they have become clunky for my on the go vape.Last night i was searching the gotvapes.com site and noticed-Sole Elips in the new section??The price was nice(only 1 batt,so sad) and it looked compact enough to be a carry around on the go vape.Well i pulled the plug and purchased it $19.99 for a kit (only 1 batt) is not bad.Has anyone here on the forums used,or have purchased one???And is it worth it as a to go to carry around (as in compact enough to be concealed and used easily)??? Right now with the Ego's i have the big case which i put 2 batts,a couple clearo's,and a bottle or two of smoke juice.This unit is so similar to the Ovale Elips except for the see thru carto.Was this a good choice wanting a compact vape unit,or are there any problems with the unit that i have not found yet???There is slim to nothing as far as any reviews for this unit any where that i could see.I did find one post doing a google search which the user said it had a bad plastic vape taste??Any help with this much appreciated.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Hello new to this forum and i have a question about the Sole Elips from gotvapes.com.I currently use,and rotate between,2 Ego C 1100mah,Ego C Twist 1100mah,and tank kit from Tankecigs.com.As i have gotten used to carrying these around on the go,they have become clunky for my on the go vape.Last night i was searching the gotvapes.com site and noticed-Sole Elips in the new section??The price was nice(only 1 batt,so sad) and it looked compact enough to be a carry around on the go vape.Well i pulled the plug and purchased it $19.99 for a kit (only 1 batt) is not bad.Has anyone here on the forums used,or have purchased one???And is it worth it as a to go to carry around (as in compact enough to be concealed and used easily)??? Right now with the Ego's i have the big case which i put 2 batts,a couple clearo's,and a bottle or two of smoke juice.This unit is so similar to the Ovale Elips except for the see thru carto.Was this a good choice wanting a compact vape unit,or are there any problems with the unit that i have not found yet???There is slim to nothing as far as any reviews for this unit any where that i could see.I did find one post doing a google search which the user said it had a bad plastic vape taste??Any help with this much appreciated.

Hi

U got a set of SolE elipse and they are Rey very compact ...even more stealth then the ego mini and much nicer .. Vaping them is good , great flavor delivery ... Now they are different from the elips cos they are a top coil atty .. Like the ce4 type ... I think you won't be disappointed .... I had paid 19 dollars for two batteries tho but from a Chinese web site..

Apart from that , you should be ok

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Think you i'm glad to know i did not waste my money then.Yea i know 1 batt does suck but i can pick up another from them if need be.I am rotating between 4 batts right now so,all in all,i think i will be fine.How long does the 360 batt on this last??In case i need to pack it with 1 ego just in case?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Finally recieved the sole in the mail earlier today and have been vaping on a pleasantly slim,compact,and on the go unit.I thought i was going to break the unit when i first held it in my hand.It is extremely lightweight,and does have a 5 click on/off,so you can tuck it away in a pocket when on the go.The only thing i do not like so far is the USB charging plug.I have been on google search since charging this unit searching for a USB extension cable to use with this.It has a USB plug in on one end,and a plug in prong on the other end.The charging unit itself is only 2 and a half inches long,and the unit itself has to hang out the side of your PC to charge it,which could lead to the prong bending or worse,breaking off.I am extremely pleased with the Sole.The TH is like i never quit smoking analogs at all.The vapor production is well above what i expected,that is selling it short,it is over and above what i expected.The unit is easily broken down,and refilling is not a problem.I am going to be ordering an extra kit before the end of the day to have 2 units in rotation for on the go.They do not currently sell extra batteries at this time,only extra clearomizers.This,at the current time,is another small negative.The kit is only $19.95 for 1 sole unit and 1 USB charging adapter.I have not had a dry hit from the unit yet,granted i have only been vaping from it for about 3 hours though.All in all,i think i found my compact on the go PV.If you are looking for something compact,and stealth for on the go,the Sole is it.Just make sure you purchase 2 kits when buying as you only get 1 batt with a single kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread