Great idea to extend battery life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbcast

Feb 28, 2009
I don't know if anyone has mentioned the idea yet, but here it is...

I have one of those usb passthroughs from Steve at Puresmoker, and I started wishing I could take my laptop everywhere cause the mini batteries on the njoy pro SUCK!!! AndI dont mean in a GOOD way LOL...

So I did the next best thing... Kensington sells at Bestbuy and other electronics stores, a little lithium ion rechargable battery. It's about the length of the Mini Cigs, and about 2 inches wide, and about as thick as an ecig. It charges off a wall, and then you can plug your pass thru into it and vape all day long! Of course, you have a silly cord on the end of your cig in public then, but if you are already using the pass through, you might not mind :)

Also if you don't want to be wired in public, you can get a usb charger from Puresmoker, keep your batteries charged on the Kensington in your purse or pocket, and just swap those out as they go dead. No need to ever run out of Battery power anywhere again. :)

Oh and a plus, they are great for charging cellphones, mp3 players etc, thats what they were made for. :)

ChainSmkr

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
USA
cause the mini batteries on the Njoy pro SUCK!!!

So I did the next best thing... Kensington sells at Bestbuy and other electronics stores, a little lithium ion rechargable battery.

I'm a newbie compared to most and I'm already tired of re-charging batteries. I'm ready to get wired! :D Thanks for sharing Barb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread