Great customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeeighty

Dec 10, 2010
Loveland, Ohio
I received my first order from VaporBomb about two weeks ago, I got three flavors bublegum, coffee, and vanilla all 100% VG, the bubblegum and coffee are awesome, very tasty and tons of vapor, but I thought the vanilla was PG, I can't vape PG it tends to burn my throat and make me cough.
So I email customer support and tell them I think it's PG but I'm a noob and not sure how to tell, and asked if they could send a sample of vanilla to test and compare the big bottle I already had, but instead they sent me another 30ML bottle of vanilla!
Now the weird part is after I let it sit for a week the original bottle tastes just like the new one, which is very sweet and warm with tons of vapor, so I'm definatly going to order some more flavors in the next few days, and looking forward to tasting them.
Thanks VaporBomb for putting up with this noob:laugh:

Just to let ya'll Ohio folk know...I am, and have been for a while, talking to and trying to get the entire VB team to move south. I am trying to talk them into either Chattanooga or possibly the North Georgia area. I have a little over 80% of the employees convinced already, and basically just have one more person to convince. After that, VB will be manufactured in the south! Long live the CSA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread