Grand Opening Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come and join us on Sunday, Sept. 2nd 2012 for our Grand Opening event of our newest lounge located at 4570 E. Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711. The celebration will be from 12 p.m.- 6p.m. and there will be discounts, and giveaways. Receive a plate of food from the HogPit with a Freedom Smokeusa purchase (must have receipt dated for Sept. 2nd, 2012). KLPX 96.1 :headbang:will be at the lounge from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. So come vape:vapor:, mingle and have fun:rickroll:.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Hi Elphaba13,

We will be live streaming the Grand Opening event Sept. 2nd, 2012 so that you can still celebrate and vape along with us. If you have never been to one of our stores check out footage from the Ina lounge last year at: freedomsmokeusa - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Is that the one where me, techno, vgf, TT and Secondchance were giving the staff a hard time? Was so much fun doing live chat with the staff and feeling like we were included.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Is that the one where me, techno, vgf, TT and Secondchance were giving the staff a hard time? Was so much fun doing live chat with the staff and feeling like we were included.

Elpha - Wasn't that so much fun? Speaking of Secondchance, I've not seen him on ECF in ages. I think I'll pm him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread