Status
Not open for further replies.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Did I use wrong term here, is vaping liquids not ingesting them into your system when the vapor goes down your throat, into your lungs and into your body.??? why must you continue to attack me when I obviously had an intelligent question as many others would like to know the same and as of yet I have not gotten an answer as well Firhill ?

Huh?
I'm not attacking you. Actually, I thought I was helping you as you inferred you were drinking e-liquid.

Whoa! I started this thread just to pass on some information about a juice sale. Nothing else. So can we please stick to the subject at hand, and not allow ourselves to get side-tracked. Please!

Agreed banjo. Thanks for the OP.
Personally, I think this thread should be closed as you got your original message out for all to see.
As for future comments on the liquid/supplier...that's what the review threads are for.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Never did I use the term drinking it Firhill, please show me that post, ingesting, was more like it and tell me what it is then when you take vapor into your mouth lungs and body, is one not ingesting it, I could be wrong I sure have been before and not afraid to admit it if I am, but I would think you would be ingesting it into your system by vaping up liquids.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I certainly agree. I bought some of their nic juice earlier in the evening because of my past dealings with them, and I'm sure that Todd, who seems like a nice fellow, will provide you with the info you need. If it is Box Elder juice that he is selling, it should be good. I've bought directly from Box Elder in the past, and their juice was excellent.......... I just checked & GV and Box Elder are neighbors - same town in Utah.

When I visited Box Elder in a couple months ago, I thought I heard the guy say that GV was in the same building.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
mwa - todd is not on here. these are just copies of what was sent to banjo and the other person through emails and they are showing the email to you as it was sent to them. Your cap lock button seems to be stuck too.

ROFLMAO, my thought exactly - cap lock must be stuck

Banjo like I said, thank you much buddy, its just wheather the info is good or not, I just went to box elders website and it's $133 for 500ml/100mg. Gournet Vapor is selling it for $84 so I highly think my original thought process may be more then correct, I will call box Elders first thing in the AM and find out there production date, then figure out where i am going to make my purchase, r3dgh0s7,,, I don't have to work !! and no I don't work for EM, I find it hilarious that now I am getting attacked now especially because I was correct. moving on now you guys all have a great night and day tomorrow ya hear now

BUH BYE NOW

Personally I would educate myself before I purchase anything as price is not always everything ! I got an email from Todd the owner of GV, he wil tell me in the morning the question I asked of the production and expiration dates of the Nic. for the DIY people that want to buy and store Nic, it is best to buy the freshest you can, unless you know you will use it in a certain amount of time.! Personally I would also find out more about what I was ingesting into my system and for me to pay a bit more and have the freshest possible juice to mix and store I would pay a bit more, that's why there's chocolate and vanilla, choices are best to have as well as knowing exactly what your buying and vaping.

I think mwa has a legitimate question and obviously, it is not getting answered. I would be frustrated also. We have a right to know the production date of nicotine. It might be a sale but it is our money we are spending.

Yes, this is a legitimate question, what the banjo was trying to do was pass on some great discount information, if you have questions about a vendors products contents/age, go to the source, I think it is very uncalled for him to be attacked for not being able to answer mwa's question, I do find most of the people here on the forum are more than willing to pass on information if they have it, but do a little homework here folks, contact the vendor

Did I use wrong term here, is vaping liquids not ingesting them into your system when the vapor goes down your throat, into your lungs and into your body.??? why must you continue to attack me when I obviously had an intelligent question as many others would like to know the same and as of yet I have not gotten an answer as well Firhill ?

OIC, you're still here, have you e-mailed or called them? You have a legitimate question, but by being rude you're really not getting anywhere here.
Whoa! I started this thread just to pass on some information about a juice sale. Nothing else. So can we please stick to the subject at hand, and not allow ourselves to get side-tracked. Please!

And I for one thank you for the information banjo, that's what this forum is supposed to be all about, :smile:

Never did I use the term drinking it Firhill, please show me that post, ingesting, was more like it and tell me what it is then when you take vapor into your mouth lungs and body, is one not ingesting it, I could be wrong I sure have been before and not afraid to admit it if I am, but I would think you would be ingesting it into your system by vaping up liquids.

You're still here and barking up the wrong tree, why are you so peeved at everyone pal?

ENUFF ALREADY

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Hey no sweat off my back, I've spoken to the owner and all is fine, but you keep attacking me hope you like infractions as you should treat all ecf members with kindness and some respect per the rules, I'm not rolling like that and only wanted to know about the Nic and got attacked again and again for asking about it but I know what I'm vaping and always will.!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread